KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver surfer vs the Eradicator

Silver surfer or Eradicator
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Silver surfer 9 69.23%
Eradictaor 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Silver surfer vs the Eradicator
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

both have similar powers to a degree (well last time i checked anyway)

but who wins and how lets say in space they have 2 fights
1. bloodlust
2. they fight but sticking to their character (how they are presented in comics) i.e silver surfer is a pacifist

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:49 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Eradicator.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:11 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

beer

Attachment: 2fighting_eradicator.jpg
This has been downloaded 140 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:04 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

beer .

Attachment: silver-surfer-10.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:06 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Silver Surfer easily

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:10 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

A bloodlusted pacifist sounds dangerous. I'll go with Surfer.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:53 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

If its a fully bloodlusted kryptonian Erads then Eradicator easily.
If its the Connor mentality, 50/50.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:57 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Silver Surfer wins every time. Silver Surfer is more powerful than eradicator in every way, Silver Surfer can consume more energy than eradicator who wasn't created to absorb unlimited energy where silver surfer was by galactus. When silver surfer fights he fights kool headed in bloodlust silver surfer will destroy a the damn planet. He has more raw power than eradicator, rerrange molecules, flies close to warp speed, increase his abilities at will. Silver Surfer will turn eradicator into his lap dog. big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 06:21 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

beer

Attachment: silsur003.jpg
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 06:24 PM
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

silver surfer

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 06:35 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Eradicator. Hes much stronger and a better fighter.

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 08:13 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Which Eradicator?

The one that came before OWAW, that was 1000 feet tall, and could destroy galaxies by flying through them? And move from the Source Wall to Earth in moments? and Superman had to trick and use Torqasm Vo to even remotely bring down?

Or the original Eradicator?
Or is there a more current one?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:12 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
beer

this one

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:21 PM
HigH ScholaR

original eradicator

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:22 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Surfer

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 12:19 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Saying Eradicator is stronger or has the same powers as the Surfer kinda confuses me. I did like that way he gave it t Supes and Superboy last month before the Omac being KO'd his ass. I mean its cool to see him pick up an impossibly large piece of glacier...but that Omac wielder knocked him out with one hit. Eradicator seems more like a weakened down Gladiator with more versatile energy blasts, but no where near the versatility of a molecule rearranging, cosmically aware herald like the Surfer.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 12:54 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wynndar
Saying Eradicator is stronger or has the same powers as the Surfer kinda confuses me. I did like that way he gave it t Supes and Superboy last month before the Omac being KO'd his ass. I mean its cool to see him pick up an impossibly large piece of glacier...but that Omac wielder knocked him out with one hit. Eradicator seems more like a weakened down Gladiator with more versatile energy blasts, but no where near the versatility of a molecule rearranging, cosmically aware herald like the Surfer.

Erads is currently confused between his connor/kryptonian personality.
Connor is ok and like surfer, seems to be a pacifist, but the original kryptonian programming is bad ass. Surfer is no match for that one.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:46 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yea obviously no match.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:50 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote