KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs. The Runner!

Juggernaut vs. The Runner!
Started by: Laminator_X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Juggernaut vs. The Runner!

Unstoppable Force meets.....Unstoppable Force!

The Runner: Elder of the Universe. Cannot die. Faster than the Flash. Beat the tar out of Silver Surfer and Thanos without breaking a sweat. Supernaturally likable.

The Juggernaut: Channels the power of a god. Endless momentum. Stronger than the Abomination. Nigh invulnerable. Feels next to no pain. Has regenerated from charred bones.

To keep it fair, we can pick the following matchups:
Classic Juggy vs Pre-Space-Gem Runner
8th Day Juggs vs. Runner with the Space Gem
Current Cain vs. Current Runner

Ready, Fight!

I honestly don't know where to begin.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 04:20 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Hard to say. Juggernaut sure as hell can't hit him, but when he gets tired of of taking shots from Runner, he puts up the force field.

I say stalemate, for now.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:49 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Whew.......... hard one !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:56 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I have to agree with Tron. I think this would end up in a stalemate. I don't see either of them winning this.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:23 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Yeah, both cant die !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:36 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

And Juggs doesn't tire.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:44 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Runner wins the last two. With the Space Gem he could grab Juggy and warp him to some distant corner of the universe before Juggy evenr ealizes he's been grabbed. Current, vastly weakened Juggernaut might actually get knocked out by Runner not holding back. If not, see scenario for the thast fight.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 10:36 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khellendros
Runner wins the last two. With the Space Gem he could grab Juggy and warp him to some distant corner of the universe before Juggy evenr ealizes he's been grabbed. Current, vastly weakened Juggernaut might actually get knocked out by Runner not holding back. If not, see scenario for the thast fight.

lol dude current juggs might get knocked out by jubilee when she "IS" holding back....

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 10:40 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by colossus17
lol dude current juggs might get knocked out by jubilee when she "IS" holding back....

yeah, he got into a fist fight with iceman over the last klndike bar and BAM! an UN-ice suited Ice man KO'ed him in 2 blows....knockd him smooth out

keep the faith

stay whirly rock

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 10:42 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

If Marvel has so many people faster than Flash, why did Barry Allen win MARVELS Great Race?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:38 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

barry allen isnt in marvel.....

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:52 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

He won the race though. And started BEHIND everyone else.
After it was over, they said "What's your name man?"
He said "I can't remember... something like Burried Alien"
and they said "Buried Alien, you're the fastest man alive."
And he replied "Somehow, that seems right. . ."

In the comic though he was mostly naked, but had Flash's boots on, if you payed attention.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:09 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/quasar.html
There you go, found a link on it..

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:13 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Aha, The Runner, calling Barry the fastest man alive.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:14 PM
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

I don't think Runner was going full out in the "Earth Qualifier." He was just scouting for talent. Makkari beat him square by having a quantum leap in power in the Galactic Marathon though. Runner can outrun the Silver Surfer, that's significantly faster than the Flashes can go before they start to time-travel.

I loved the "Buried Alien" bit though. Go Barry!

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 05:37 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

These two might end up killing ether If that hit

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:10 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The buried alien was an homage, nothing more.

Marvel was just paying tribute to a fantastic character, they even made it where he looked like he could have won but he stopped and saved a girl.

Heh, that story was awesome, I even made my aol screen name "Buried Alien".

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:49 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by long pig
The buried alien was an homage, nothing more.

Marvel was just paying tribute to a fantastic character, they even made it where he looked like he could have won but he stopped and saved a girl.

Heh, that story was awesome, I even made my aol screen name "Buried Alien".

Props, you're the man.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 10:47 PM
King KAM

Ummm, this was before the birth of Flash3 the fastest man alive, kid flash, the scarlet speedster my main man Wally Muthaf***in West.

(birth meaning before he touched the speedforce)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:29 AM
King KAM

My man Wally West would run cricles around anyone except for the runner, the man runs as fast as he wants to. I realize that when barry died he might have touched the speed force but it would take him to long to reach it, Barry is the inventor, Wally is the perfector.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:35 AM