KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Neo (from The Matrix) vs his DC/Marvel equal?

Neo (from The Matrix) vs his DC/Marvel equal?
Started by: BobbyD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Miffed Neo (from The Matrix) vs his DC/Marvel equal?

Is there anyone similar to Neo from the Matrix movie series that would stalemate him in a fight?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 06:50 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Neo at the end of the first matrix?
No, he was precog with unlimited strenth, flight, etc. At the end of that movie he became Godlike. In the next two for example... in one he got cut by a sword, by a guy who can't even move sound-speed.
Most heros would trash him.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 06:57 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

I wonder if the Mods will allow this since The Matrix started out as a comic, but you specifically refer to Neo from the movie...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 06:59 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Oops, sorry guys.

I'm referring to the Neo at the end of the 2nd movie in the series.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:07 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

I'm still looking for his equal though. Might anyone have an idea?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:09 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I don't know about an equal, but most people on the JLA could beat that Neo. He can fly fast but can't fight fast, he can hit decently hard, but he can't take a hit, he was bleeding from a cut would from a sword...

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:13 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
I don't know about an equal, but most people on the JLA could beat that Neo. He can fly fast but can't fight fast, he can hit decently hard, but he can't take a hit, he was bleeding from a cut would from a sword...

He stopped a sword with his bare hand and only had a small cut where most people would have had their hand sliced off. Looks to me like he can "take a hit".

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 09:01 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Juntai
Neo at the end of the first matrix?
No, he was precog with unlimited strenth, flight, etc. At the end of that movie he became Godlike. In the next two for example... in one he got cut by a sword, by a guy who can't even move sound-speed.
Most heros would trash him.

You should check better that scene.Indeed, Neo in the Matrix is a sort of cyber-Gladiator.
His confidence dropped after he parried the sword with his hand, very cool footage indeed, but when he looked at what he was able to do, he was amazed, that's why he started to drop blood, then after that his hand healed, cause if you check, there's no more blood on it.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 11:49 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

superman would rape him

supes is too strong, more invulnerable, just as fast or faster, smarter, has more experience etc

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:54 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

This fight is taking place where?

Outside of the Matrix Neo only has power over machines, and can see their energy.

Inside the matrix would the other character be subject to the rules of the Matrix?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:02 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

matrix threads are pointless

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 04:12 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by BlaqChaos
I wonder if the Mods will allow this since The Matrix started out as a comic, but you specifically refer to Neo from the movie...

I am, and he really has no counterpart from either universe.

Closing

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 07:47 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote