KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Onslaught vs. Apocalypse

Onslaught vs. Apocalypse
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Onslaught vs. Apocalypse

Onslaught

vs.

Apocalypse

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 05:28 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Didn't Onslaught beat both Apocalypse and Cable at the same time in the comics?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 05:44 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

Been done before. Onlaught wins with a mere thought. Seriously.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 08:10 PM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

who dares mock my Master Apocalyspe!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 08:14 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Didn't Onslaught beat both Apocalypse and Cable at the same time in the comics?

No.
Apocalypse crushes him.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 08:53 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you really think apocalypse would have a chance.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 09:28 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by Xplosive
No.
Apocalypse crushes him.

Crushes? Really? Onslaught is no match for the likes of Apoc? Really?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 09:30 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Apocolypse is a bigger Failure than Mariahs Carreys movie Glitter.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 11:47 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by King KAM

funniest.thing.ever. laughing out loud

The sad part is that it's true laughing

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 11:53 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

Apocalypse always struck me as all talk.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 04:08 AM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by King KAM

Funny cos it's true.
Apocalypse loses.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 04:14 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by demigawd
Crushes? Really? Onslaught is no match for the likes of Apoc? Really?

Yes.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 06:14 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by Xplosive
Yes.

You realize not a single person agrees with you, right? Not one. Not even Mainstream, the other Apoc fanboy here.

(DO you, Mainstream?)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 06:36 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

who dares mock me and my master? remember boys and girls Evo Apoc beat Magneto without his armor...."but that happen in a cartoon that don't count you say?" um yet when AoA Apoc gets defeated by AoA Magneto that counts? both storys take place in alternate words one counts yet the other does not....and they call me crazy. big grin

Last edited by Mainstream on Aug 30th, 2005 at 01:32 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:29 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

I cant really say who I think wins but I see Onslought kinda more powerful than Apoc but i aint really sure.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:38 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

one verison of Apoc (the cable and Deadpool verison) and another one (the future one) took over the world.....so we know he's gonna take over the world sooner or later...those who mock him shall sooner tremble before him.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:47 PM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

But Onslaught has reality bending powers.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:49 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by gamewarrior
But Onslaught has reality bending powers.

perhaps...but in theroy Apoc could over flood him with energy from his outside power source... thing of a balloon that getting filled with wa wa it gotta pop sometime...provided he could sheild himself from being mentally detected.

Apoc know what this guy could do...with time to pre pare and his Alien tech he could get the victory after a long hard battle....think Rocky vs the Russian in Rocky 4. " you cut him you cut him him you see. you see he's not a machine! he's a man" dududu du du nananna0 dududud du du! Apoc workin hard now! getting strong now! " eek!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 02:06 PM
BlaqChaos

Onslaught did more to take over the world in one year than Apocalypse did in 5000 years.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 02:15 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Onslaught did more to take over the world in one year than Apocalypse did in 5000 years.

Apoc took over the world for over two thousand years and took over the world with Blob as one of his four horsemen....I'd like to see Mr. O do that. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 02:17 PM