KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spidey vs. HULK

Spidey vs. HULK
Started by: Pointinel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Spidey vs. HULK

let's do this before spider-man unlimited 11 comes out next week.

according to the solicits, the issue is about spidey fighting hulk in NY. and in the end it says pete wins. yup. hulk loses.

so i wanna know what you guys think will happen in the fight or if they fight.

P.S. if there's a guy who gets no luv from the writers (except PAD) it's HULK.sad

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 09:19 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vegetto
Public Servant

I can't see Spidey beating Hulk at all, but he did tell M.J. once that he thinks he could beat Hulk if he had to. At the end of the arc where he was fighting the gamma powered corpse (Digger?). I think he was saying to her that hulk turns back into the skinny guy (Banner) because his body needs to recharge or something like that. From what I remember, he meant that if he could survive long enough for the Hulk to have to turn back into banner then he could just beat banner.

I guess he never met The Professor, or Maestro incarnations...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 08:06 PM
Vegetto is currently offline Click here to Send Vegetto a Private Message Find more posts by Vegetto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Like to see how Spidey wins, without the Captain Universe powers again. Never heard this theory that Hulk has to change into Banner eventually, for some kind of recharge? Specious. whistle

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 08:21 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Hulk would destroy spiderman, but this is ultimate hulk right soo he isn't as strong as the real hulk...spiderman's punches can't hurt hulk, his web is like string to hulk the only way to beat him is if he outsmarts him by gassing him or something...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 09:45 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hulk.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 09:47 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Spiderman's godly Spidersense, will dodge everything, until Hulk, gets so mad he explodes. Or His Godly Web, traps Hulk, forever until he turns back to Banner, and then Spidey gets beat up, by Banner since he could beat Godly people and can't handle humans that are smart(not no dumb thug that cops could catch)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 09:58 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

i think its gonna be similar to how spidey beated juggernaut

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 10:05 PM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Relmiw

hulk's overrated. the heros are well prepared to take on an out of control banner

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 04:23 AM
Relmiw is currently offline Click here to Send Relmiw a Private Message Find more posts by Relmiw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Well Spidey eventually beat him, to Hulk fans surprised.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 04:39 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Spiderman's godly Spidersense, will dodge everything, until Hulk, gets so mad he explodes. Or His Godly Web, traps Hulk, forever until he turns back to Banner, and then Spidey gets beat up, by Banner since he could beat Godly people and can't handle humans that are smart(not no dumb thug that cops could catch)

Cute.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 04:40 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
broly112
Wally West

what in the hell this what gone happen hulk gone the living shit goes on about his day...then spidey catchs banner alone and twists his neck...by the way this is straight up PIS

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:59 AM
broly112 is currently offline Click here to Send broly112 a Private Message Find more posts by broly112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

The way i see it it's either PIS or with prep.

By any logic in this world, spiderman shouldn't be able to beat Hulk in any non-prep fight. He's not strong enough, his webbing is crap, he's not durable enough and no, contrary to common belief he's NOT fast enough.

~wickerman~

Attachment: spiderspeed6uy.jpg
This has been downloaded 195 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 07:50 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Respect to the Hulk, but Spidey did it buddy.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 08:08 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joesha28
Respect to the Hulk, but Spidey did it buddy.

If i were you i would've said this: Respect to logic, but spidey did it buddy.

Fits the case a lot better erm

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 08:14 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Yeah true.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 08:15 AM
olympian

Last edited by olympian on Sep 20th, 2005 at 01:05 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:58 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

laughing HAHAHA...so true!!!

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:12 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

^im lovin the sigs...

but i still cant do one 4 myself sad

help me bro

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:10 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOUGHUS GUYSUS
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i also heard my mum beat hulk nearly to death

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:21 PM
TOUGHUS GUYSUS is currently offline Click here to Send TOUGHUS GUYSUS a Private Message Find more posts by TOUGHUS GUYSUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Even your mom fights better than the Hulk?

What a bad green year.

Last edited by olympian on Sep 20th, 2005 at 03:25 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:22 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote