KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Where's Wonder Man been?

Where's Wonder Man been?
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where's Wonder Man been?

Where the hell has Wonder Man been in the House of M? i mean he was one of the major characters in the first 2 issues but now he hasnt been shown even once since issue 2. I mean, what did the writers just forget about him or what? I dun understand.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 07:45 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Bendis obviously forgot that Wonder Man and Scarlet Witch are connected. Wonder Man, Photon, Warbird and all that junk aren't important. He likes to focus on street-levelers.

Swear to god Daredevil will end up saving the day...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 07:49 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Im just waiting until that streeth level team gets punked. Bad. To the bone. With some dead.

Yeah that would be cool. That way they would use characters that actually have use for such a team.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 08:34 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Wrong Forum.....

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 08:47 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

I thought I saw Wonder Man amongst the restored heroes in Issue #5.... I suppose I could be wrong, but they didn't show the return of all the characters....

Bendis is, at least, aware of Simon and Wanda's relationship (you can tell from his dialogue in Issue #1.) However, he seems to be taking the line that Vision was Wanda's "true love." Sort of Wonderman = Mary Jane, Vision = Gwenn Stacy....

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 03:24 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

who cares???

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:58 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote