KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs. Spiderman with Juggs crystal

Superman vs. Spiderman with Juggs crystal
Started by: Cosmo Kramer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmo Kramer

Superman vs. Spiderman with Juggs crystal

who wins?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:23 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

cant u just say cyttorak crystal......if u dont say the name u make juggs sound like a fagget.....

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:27 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Superman still has the speed and energy projection, I think he could find a way to take Spidernaut out.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:28 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

good question

Spider-Man powers +Peter Parker Genius+Crystal
Surely a fantastic fight. I am going with Juggerspidey.

But I dont say its an easy fight. Juggerspidey wins 6/10
Well you will say supes has more powers but I reckon on Petes
experience and he is a resourceful man.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:35 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JirK

i think spiderman would need to practice not trying to stick to walls if hes going to be like juggs. his webs would be useless to superman with "juggs crystal" or not. but he would still kick the crap out of superman. superman is not as invulnerable.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:36 AM
JirK is currently offline Click here to Send JirK a Private Message Find more posts by JirK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Exactly. Spidernaut will definitely beat Superman with the Crystal of Cyttorak.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:50 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Peter is a lot smarter than Cain; he'll make better use of the crystal. Superman's in trouble here. But doesn't Spidey need some armour as well, or will he stick the crystal in his pants?
( Mary Jane:"Tiger, where have you been keeping that large glowing member all this time?") wink

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 03:11 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legacy92

asome match up im gonna go wit spidey wit juggs crystals thats sick
superman may hav the speed but spidys sense kan doge them all nite long and wit da crystals his punch would jus be insane but this wont be easy for spidy but i tink spidy kan kom out the victor after a long and klose fite...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 03:11 AM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Superman would still have kind of the advantage. He can go so fast Spidey would be lapped over and over again until he finally is atleast kncoked down and they have all the time in the world too.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 03:31 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Superman would still have kind of the advantage. He can go so fast Spidey would be lapped over and over again until he finally is atleast kncoked down and they have all the time in the world too.

...With the Crystal of Cyttorak, Spidey would NEVER be knocked out. And Superman does grow old. And fatigue. He would eventually tire and be weakened. And that's when Spidey takes advantage of the situation and beats Superman down.

And I'm sure during the course of the fight, Spidey would've figured out the kryptonite weakness. He is a genius afterall. But it would probably take him a week or two of fighting first.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:27 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Metalmanx
...With the Crystal of Cyttorak, Spidey would NEVER be knocked out. And Superman does grow old. And fatigue. He would eventually tire and be weakened. And that's when Spidey takes advantage of the situation and beats Superman down.

And I'm sure during the course of the fight, Spidey would've figured out the kryptonite weakness. He is a genius afterall. But it would probably take him a week or two of fighting first.

Superman doesn't seems to age, he has an extremely long lifespan or maybe immortal.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:32 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

poor lois, she gets older but clark remains young? after she is 0ver 40 he will go for another younger girl laughing

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:42 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Spider-Man beats Supes into the ground in this case. Supes is weak against magic. Spidey's got a magical force field around him. Supes is likely to hurt his hand punching him. Spidey's stronger and magically enhanced strikes means that he's really just gotta punch or kick him once or twice to finish his lame a$$ off for good. Or maybe Spidey could just grab him and headbutt him to death. Happy Dance

Last edited by I-Drop on Sep 13th, 2005 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:55 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Lets look at it this way, take away supes bio field and have him face parker....

Spiderman is USED to not being godly strong, so...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:06 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

and dont forget he is always holding back, even in bed laughing
He is afraid that if he uses full power that MJ gets hurt laughing

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:59 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Arahan
and dont forget he is always holding back, even in bed laughing
He is afraid that if he uses full power that MJ gets hurt laughing
MJ is a tough ol' broad though, ceiling style...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:02 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

"Great Scott! My attacks have no effect. Hmm. I wonder if it has anything to do with that giant pink crystal in his hand?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:02 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Draco69
"Great Scott! My attacks have no effect. Hmm. I wonder if it has anything to do with that giant pink crystal in his hand?

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Speak up I can't hear you... stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:26 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Speak up I can't hear you... stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:28 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Draco69

MORE PLEASE!!!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:31 PM