KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 5,OOO things vs classic jugge,sav hulk and colosus

5,OOO things vs classic jugge,sav hulk and colosus
Started by: broly112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
broly112
Wally West

Worried 5,OOO things vs classic jugge,sav hulk and colosus

I think the things would be too much smokin'

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:30 AM
broly112 is currently offline Click here to Send broly112 a Private Message Find more posts by broly112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

And I agree with you. 5,000 Things are just far too much for these guys.

Oh wait. Is that Classic Juggernaut?

Nevermind.

Juggernaut, Savage Hulk, and Colossus win.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:35 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesnt matter if it's classic Juggernaut or not. War Hulk hurt him, so im sure 5,000 Things can. 2 Things would easily be enough for Colossus, 3 Things would be enough for the Hulk, and then it's 4,995 Things vs Classic Juggernaut. lol

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:39 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Hulk and Colossus get flattened literally

Juggernaut becomes the invincible soccerball for the things to kick around all day

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:42 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
It doesnt matter if it's classic Juggernaut or not. War Hulk hurt him, so im sure 5,000 Things can. 2 Things would easily be enough for Colossus, 3 Things would be enough for the Hulk, and then it's 4,995 Things vs Classic Juggernaut. lol

Are you serious?

Juggernaut's strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4995 Things.

Juggernaut has punched through dimensions.

Lemme know when Thing can punch through dimensions.

Oh yea. And War Hulk "defeated" Juggy with magical, celestial tech. I wager you don't recall when Juggernaut almost killed Hulk and would have had not the Red Skull asks Juggy not to.

Plus, you know that whole invulnerable thing.

Oh yea, and that once-in-motion-no-force-on-Earth-can-stop-him thing, too. He could just keep walking, running them down or ripping them apart. They would try and stop him, but wouldn't slow him down in the slightest.

PLUUUUUUS.

Only 4-5 Things would be able to attack him at once. Didn't think about that did you? Juggy could easily handle 10,000 Things at once (and I'm being EXTREMELY kind here). 4-5 Things aren't going to do jack to Juggy.

I'm sorry. You may not like Classic Juggs, but he has his powers for a reason.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:48 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JirK

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Are you serious?

Oh yea. And War Hulk "defeated" Juggy with magical, celestial tech. I wager you don't recall when Juggernaut almost killed Hulk and would have had not the Red Skull asks Juggy not to.

Oh yea, and that once-in-motion-no-force-on-Earth-can-stop-him thing, too. He could just keep walking, running them down or ripping them apart. They would try and stop him, but wouldn't slow him down in the slightest.

PLUUUUUUS.

Only 4-5 Things would be able to attack him at once. Didn't think about that did you? Juggy could easily handle 10,000 Things at once (and I'm being EXTREMELY kind here). 4-5 Things aren't going to do jack to Juggy.

well said. i agree fully and was going to say something like that til i read your post.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:51 AM
JirK is currently offline Click here to Send JirK a Private Message Find more posts by JirK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by JirK
well said. i agree fully and was going to say something like that til i read your post.

Why thank you. Glad to see that there are others who understand how this fight works.

And, as cheap as he may be, that Juggernaut is unbeatable by physical means.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:58 AM
broly112
Wally West

War hulk>>>>Classic jugge>>>>>>>>>>>>colossus...in all actuality hulk will defeat most of em an jugge defeats after all hulks strenth is IMMEASURABLE!!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:35 AM
broly112 is currently offline Click here to Send broly112 a Private Message Find more posts by broly112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Are you serious?

PLUUUUUUS.

didn't juggy only to that in 8th day?.... i mean, it's not like he normally goes around punching holes in demensional walls...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:40 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnv89
Needs a job

Actually, Juggs wipes most of them out. Once he starts moving, he becomes a living lawnmower.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:41 AM
johnv89 is currently offline Click here to Send johnv89 a Private Message Find more posts by johnv89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnv89
Needs a job

Originally posted by jinzin
didn't juggy only to that in 8th day?.... i mean, it's not like he normally goes around punching holes in demensional walls...

Your correct, that was 8th day juggs.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:44 AM
johnv89 is currently offline Click here to Send johnv89 a Private Message Find more posts by johnv89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
broly112
Wally West

Miffed Bullshit hulks the living lawnmower!

Originally posted by johnv89
Actually, Juggs wipes most of them out. Once he starts moving, he becomes a living lawnmower.
youre such a fanboy stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:49 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jinzin

He's done it before in a Strange comic. He was punching through dimension way before 8th day.

Colossus would die real quick, Hulk would die after a few days, Jug would be fine and eventually wear the Things down and win.

Unless ring outs count as a win, Jug wins 10/10

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 06:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnv89
Needs a job

Re: Bullshit hulks the living lawnmower!

Originally posted by broly112
youre such a fanboy stick out tongue

I'll try to keep my fanboy comments to myself smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 06:11 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by long pig
He's done it before in a Strange comic. He was punching through dimension way before 8th day.

Colossus would die real quick, Hulk would die after a few days, Jug would be fine and eventually wear the Things down and win.

Unless ring outs count as a win, Jug wins 10/10

Thank you, long pig. I was about to say the same thing. You just beat me to it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 06:13 AM
KillAll

we would all have enough gravel to re-do our driveways.

collossus is the only one dropped (on the 3 man team) then hulk and juggernaut mosey on through the legions of things.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:07 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by KillAll
we would all have enough gravel to re-do our driveways.

collossus is the only one dropped (on the 3 man team) then hulk and juggernaut mosey on through the legions of things.

Colossus is made or rage

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:11 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

And Juggs is made of............ pure UNSTOPPABLE FORCE !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:05 PM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Originally posted by King KAM
Colossus is made or rage

colossus is now bonded with TOAA he is JP prime. .and colossus wouldnt die.....a mutant with the genetic potential to take on abstracts......will not die in the hands of some walking orange rocks.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:48 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

I'll put my money on the 5000 Things.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:40 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote