KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Living Tribunal vs. Molecule Man

Living Tribunal vs. Molecule Man
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Living Tribunal vs. Molecule Man

I know Marvel has evolved just like our mutant family. But I'm kinda from the old school of believers where the no - prize wasn't a tool to develope character plots.
In my head Owen Reese is top in the Marvel Universe.
Then there is the Beyonder. To whom marvel is just a pin prick.
I'm really not familar with the one above it all. Sounds pretty strong though.
I sure hope they have him make a limited series.
Anyhow in my head it goes:

Beyonder
Molecule Man
Eternity
Infinity
Living Tribunal
Chaos/Order
Inbetweener
Death
Phoenix
Galactus
Really I'm not even tempted to have Thanos stand underneath this line.
All the Big G has to do is fart and Thanos has got big problemo's.

Attachment: moleculeman.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:54 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

There was a retcon over ten years ago. Molecule man and The Beyonder were depowered as they were changed into both being incomplete parts of a cosmic cube. Their powers and feats were illusions. They rank between the skyfathers (Zeus, Odin, King Thor) and the celestials (who themselves are below Galactus and the abstracts(Eternity, Infinity etc)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:58 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

You know all of that anyway ive seen you around in debates before. Personal opinion really doesnt cut it in the face of comic book events and the handbooks.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:59 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Makes me miss ye olden cosmic days.....of course, I wasn't born yet, but the 70's owned the 90's when it came to publishing cosmic comics.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:00 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Makes me miss ye olden cosmic days.....of course, I wasn't born yet, but the 70's owned the 90's when it came to publishing cosmic comics.

Indeed.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:01 AM
KillAll

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
There was a retcon over ten years ago. Molecule man and The Beyonder were depowered as they were changed into both being incomplete parts of a cosmic cube. Their powers and feats were illusions. They rank between the skyfathers (Zeus, Odin, King Thor) and the celestials (who themselves are below Galactus and the abstracts(Eternity, Infinity etc)

galactus is NOT on par with a celestial. nothing in 616 says so. i mean nothing. only alternate realities, and at best there is a couple of those. mind telling me anything that says galactus is that powerful??? lol, marvel has officially stated the celestials "constitute the next level of power".

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:35 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by KillAll
galactus is NOT on par with a celestial. nothing in 616 says so. i mean nothing. only alternate realities, and at best there is a couple of those. mind telling me anything that says galactus is that powerful??? lol, marvel has officially stated the celestials "constitute the next level of power".

Marvel also states that the celestials are merely the servants of the abstracts created by Eternity to sow genetic potential across 616. Check out Xmen Forever for confirmation.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:43 AM
KillAll

it doesnt change the fact that they are more powerful than galactus. what issue are you talking about?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:47 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

it doesnt change the fact that they are more powerful than galactus. what issue are you talking about?

Issues 6 i believe

Where does it state that they are more powerful than Galactus? At full power he is the balancing force between Eternity and Death. he is bonded with the universal essence. The celestials are cosmic farmers.

While alternate reality appearances arent continuity they at least let you know what Marvel think the characters are capable of.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:53 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Dude .. gALCTUS is the BROTHER/FATHER/SON of Eternity !!!

And Eternity created the Celestials !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:53 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Issues 6 i believe

Where does it state that they are more powerful than Galactus? At full power he is the balancing force between Eternity and Death. he is bonded with the universal essence. The celestials are cosmic farmers.

While alternate reality appearances arent continuity they at least let you know what Marvel think the characters are capable of.

i've posted the news letter several times on the forum, its somewhere... probably in the marvel universe heirarchy thread. balancing force... blah blah blah. universal farmers or not, they would bend galactus over.

and you are saying that all the showings of the celestials being more powerful than galactus, and marvel officially stating that they are more powerful are cancelled out by an issue of x-men??? lol, its funny that you would think that.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:57 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

i've posted the news letter several times on the forum, its somewhere... probably in the marvel universe heirarchy thread. balancing force... blah blah blah. universal farmers or not, they would bend galactus over.

and you are saying that all the showings of the celestials being more powerful than galactus, and marvel officially stating that they are more powerful are cancelled out by an issue of x-men??? lol, its funny that you would think that.

I never said that at all. If you re-read my post you'll see that i asked where marvel has stated this. Im still waiting.

Support yourself with quotes and scans instead of dismissing posts with opinion.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:00 PM
KillAll

its not opinion, and i said i've posted the news letter several times. not to mention the actual showings of celestials IN marvel... whom have done things galactus has failed. not only did they do it, they did it w/ ease... such as making odin/zues/vishnu yeild with a gesture of his hand, while galactus couldnt overcome odin by himself...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:07 PM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

And you state that while Galan can make beings tougher than Gods !!! (Tyrant, SS)

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:11 PM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus isn't as powerful at Eternity or Death, he is merely as important.

Galactus is forced to stay along the lines of science, the physical....he can't even comprehend some of the things most magic users do.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:13 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

its not opinion, and i said i've posted the news letter several times. not to mention the actual showings of celestials IN marvel... whom have done things galactus has failed. not only did they do it, they did it w/ ease... such as making odin/zues/vishnu yeild with a gesture of his hand, while galactus couldnt overcome odin by himself...

What you forget is that the only time Galactus comes into contact with the heros is when he's about to eat the planet or the planet of one of their allies. Therefore he's in his weakest state.

In alternate realities Galactus has been shown as more powerful than the Celestials. Not continuity but it shows what Marvel think he is capable of under different circumstances.

In his strongest form he's a peer of Eternity and Death and is bonded with Eternitys essence. He has been called the most powerful physical being in the universe.

The celestials have had low showings as well. Their armour has been breached by Thor and IW. Even Jean Grey has broken off one of their hands.

The only time we see Galactus is when he's in his weakest form.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:16 PM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

YEAH !!! I AGREE GS !!!

TRy pissing off a FULL galan !!!! He'll give ya a new meaning of the word "airhead" ~~~~

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:22 PM
BlaqChaos

Pick up a current issue of TOHOTMU: Fantastic Four. It covers Galactus and places him above the Celestials.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:04 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Isent X-Men forever related to the Marvel cartoons?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:07 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by olympian
Isent X-Men forever related to the Marvel cartoons?

Youre thinking about Xmen adventures lol

Xmen forever is where the phoenix retcon began, where iceman first started using his powers to their fullest capability, where jugg reformed and where mystique and toad changed in appearrance

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:14 PM