KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre-crisis Superman versus Superman Prime

Who will survive?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Prime 3 30.00%
Pre-crisis 7 70.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pre-crisis Superman versus Superman Prime
Started by: jplatinum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pre-crisis Superman versus Superman Prime

Superman Prime is teleported By Some force to an alternate dimenion where he has all his powers, but he can't go back through the dimensional rift until he faces the most powerful version of himself.

Pre-crisis superman appears in front of him, rage in his eyes.

Pre-C Supe:"I'm going to kill you!"

Prime:"I don't want to fight you, but I will destroy you if I have to, pal."

They fight.
Who wins?

(Remember, while Prime is uberly powerful, PRe-crisis was also so powerful that he juggled planets, kicked them to the end of the universe, powered stars with his eye vision, sneeze and destroyed a galaxy, and seemed to have a new power for most any situation.)

Since I hadn't seen this thread yet, I figured I'd do something original.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:31 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Um PC supes looks Prime in the eyes and does his silly little hypnotic trick while sneezing and destroying Prime his friends and leaves tons of the mucus to rebind them later

Thats how powerful he is.....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:45 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keep em coming.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:57 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RSSR

Superman Prime.

Next.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 10:02 PM
RSSR is currently offline Click here to Send RSSR a Private Message Find more posts by RSSR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you sure about that.

Remember PRe-crisis was like unbeatable.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 10:04 PM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keep em coming.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 10:31 PM
olympian

Pre Crisis Superman.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 11:39 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

who the hell is superman prime pre-c supes will eat him this guy was like the most over powered hero

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 11:58 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
broly112
Wally West

Superman P

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 02:13 AM
broly112 is currently offline Click here to Send broly112 a Private Message Find more posts by broly112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

pre crisis had no limits...he just comes up with an "anti future self", power and kills prime

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 02:19 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus21
pre crisis had no limits...he just comes up with an "anti future self", power and kills prime

That's funny. Cause if he didn't, then why was he afraid of Darkseid? And Mongul gave him an ass kicking?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 07:46 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote