KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs......

Wonder Woman vs......
Started by: BobbyD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Wonder Woman vs......

Can all of these people put Diana in her place?.........

Batman, Spiderman, Capt. America, Daredevil, The Punisher, Nick Fury, Bullseye, Elektra, Storm, Black Panther, Deadpool, Cyclops, Wolverine, Gambit and Hawkeye.

I'm suspecting she will take this cesspool and mop it up.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:38 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

She'd kick their a$$es. But @the end of the day she'd still suck.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:44 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

What the f**k? Wonder Woman would kill these guys. All of them have human oof slightly superhuman strength and durability. The strongest guy on that team is Spiderman, and even he would get his ass severely handed to him by Wonder Woman.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:46 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Ha!...that's great, Brainchild. laughing

But, I'm curious....why the disappointment with WW?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:46 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Woman-hater. sad

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:47 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

ahem.....

Attachment: diewonderwoman.jpg
This has been downloaded 194 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:50 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

All together? Slim chance; Storm did once take Diana out with a lightning bolt wink ( yes I know - popularity) But one-on-one I would say no. But Hawkeye's pulled from freaky stuff; once knocked out She-Hulk with an arrow...that little bugger just MIGHT do something!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Nah , i just hate wonder woman becuase of her femi-naziisms

grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Wow...tough crowd in this thread.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:53 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

OK.

She flies with top speed and grabs Wolverine (Who has his claws extended 99% of time) and throws him at Storm with accuracy that has been honed during the thousands of years she has lived. Storm MIGHT make pressure dome, or something other crap, but I would like to see a thing that stops VERY sharp adamantium claws coming at Mach 5. Meanwhile, Gambit is trying to throw her with his cards. Wonder Woman catches them (Bullseye style) and throws them at Nick Fury, The Punisher, Elektra and Daredevil, effectively taking them out. She kills Captain America with an simple punch and takes his shield, deflecting the blasts of Cyclops towards Batman, and killing him. Only Black Panther, Spider-Man, Wolverine (Healed), Hawkeye, Deadpool and Bullseye are left.

Bullseye tries to hit her, but she either dodges them or deflects them with her bracelets/shield. She throws the shield at Bullseye, exploding his head. She grabs the arrows of Hawkeye from air and throws them back to him, killing him. She rips Cyclops's head away, and uses it as ranged weapon, opening and closing the visor, taking out Spider-Man. Then she also dismembers Deadpool. Only Wolverine is left. She will beat him to death with Captain America's shield.

stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:53 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

DarkCrawler!!!! That was excellent, realistic and funny!! smile

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:56 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
OK.

She flies with top speed and grabs Wolverine (Who has his claws extended 99% of time) and throws him at Storm with accuracy that has been honed during the thousands of years she has lived. Storm MIGHT make pressure dome, or something other crap, but I would like to see a thing that stops VERY sharp adamantium claws coming at Mach 5. Meanwhile, Gambit is trying to throw her with his cards. Wonder Woman catches them (Bullseye style) and throws them at Nick Fury, The Punisher, Elektra and Daredevil, effectively taking them out. She kills Captain America with an simple punch and takes his shield, deflecting the blasts of Cyclops towards Batman, and killing him. Only Black Panther, Spider-Man, Wolverine (Healed), Hawkeye, Deadpool and Bullseye are left.

Bullseye tries to hit her, but she either dodges them or deflects them with her bracelets/shield. She throws the shield at Bullseye, exploding his head. She grabs the arrows of Hawkeye from air and throws them back to him, killing him. She rips Cyclops's head away, and uses it as ranged weapon, opening and closing the visor, taking out Spider-Man. Then she also dismembers Deadpool. Only Wolverine is left. She will beat him to death with Captain America's shield.

stick out tongue

That would make a cool comic. Though chumping marvel characters could be to 'over the line' for wonder woman.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:57 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by grey fox
That would make a cool comic.
I think lame but realistic given the abilities.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:58 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by BobbyD
DarkCrawler!!!! That was excellent, realistic and funny!! smile

Thanks. smile

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 07:05 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ha!...that's great, Brainchild. laughing

But, I'm curious....why the disappointment with WW?
She just bores the hell outta me. How many people w/flight, speed and invulnerability do you need on one team. As a kid, I used to watch the old JL cartoons. I've even noticed the invisible jet on the new show(which is still the best animated series on TV today) You can fly. Why the f**k do you need an invisible jet? How do you find it? Magic lasso? She's nice to look @(Costume still sux. She should dress a bit more like JLU Powergirl, the Supergirl clone), but she's really boring and overpowered to me. She couldn't be cornier IMO. Well, maybe if she put on a cape.
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Woman-hater. sad
I love women who don't bore me

Last edited by I-Drop on Sep 28th, 2005 at 07:41 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 07:35 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

I hear ya', Brainchild. But WW is still hot though.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 07:48 PM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Roughrider, you think WW has the odds stacked against her, uh?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 07:49 PM
Darth_Erebus
The End

Originally posted by brainchild81
She just bores the hell outta me. How many people w/flight, speed and invulnerability do you need on one team. As a kid, I used to watch the old JL cartoons. I've even noticed the invisible jet on the new show(which is still the best animated series on TV today) You can fly. Why the f**k do you need an invisible jet? How do you find it? Magic lasso? She's nice to look @(Costume still sux. She should dress a bit more like JLU Powergirl, the Supergirl clone), but she's really boring and overpowered to me. She couldn't be cornier IMO. Well, maybe if she put on a cape. I love women who don't bore me

I'm just the opposite. I prefer powerful characters to boring ones like Batman, Captain America, Spiderman, Daredevil, Wolverine. WonderWoman rocks, and she'd clean house with this group.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 07:59 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I hear ya', Brainchild. But WW is still hot though.
No doubt. But there are much hotter heroines out there.(like Powergirl)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 08:01 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Re: Wonder Woman vs......

Can all of these people put Diana in her place?.........

Batman, Spiderman, Capt. America, Daredevil, The Punisher, Nick Fury, Bullseye, Elektra, Storm, Black Panther, Deadpool, Cyclops, Wolverine, Gambit and Hawkeye.

I'm suspecting she will take this cesspool and mop it up.

This was done before haha, some people bet the chance on wolverine stabbing her.

Where's Draco?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 08:02 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote