KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Storm vs Thor

Storm vs Thor
Started by: Darth_Erebus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Erebus
The End

Battle of the heavens, Storm vs Thor

Which has a greater command of the weather? Thor cannot use his strength, nor throw his hammer at Storm. This is who can control the lightning. Who wins?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:24 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

storm probably has more fine tuning with the weather, where as thor has stronger power with it. since it's only weather and no hammer, probably stalemate. they have both been shown to take each others powers easily.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:31 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Thor

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:36 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
Thor

lol laughing

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:37 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probly Strorm.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:40 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

they both have been shown to take eachothers powers easy, and thor can't use his hammer. and unlike last time they fought, storm isn't gonna charge him. the last time they fought, they figured out that using weather was useless, so storm charged him h2h. so, like before, how would either win?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:40 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

Originally posted by kgkg
Thor

I agree. In some issues of Thor he has shown he can also control Solar Winds, I doubt Storm is that powerful. Thor also has thousands of years experience over Storm in controlling the heavens.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:41 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

storm can also control solar winds. she destroyed a sentinal using solar winds

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:42 PM
Darth_Erebus
The End

Originally posted by stormfront13
storm can also control solar winds. she destroyed a sentinal using solar winds

Then you're right, as this fight is written it's probably a draw.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:44 PM
stormfront13

i agree, a draw.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:48 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, problem is Thor's a bunch more durable...he could take a nap and wake up ok in this fight. Probably a stalemate, but Thor might think of something...it's Storm's fight to lose.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 09:12 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

I was waiting for a fanboy like you to come up with this.
Thor doesn't need the hammer to control weather, the hammer just boosts his powers.
Thor was controlling storms and creating them when Ororo wasn't even born, he'll create a so much powerful Storm her mind will be ****ed up from the feedback with too much power and then she'll die.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 09:12 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

what ever storm can do thor can do better he is the thunder god

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 09:14 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

WTF? Some guys claim Storm can win against Thor?
Even a stalemate?
Whats wrong with you guys. Thor Class 100+ Godlike Durabiltiy Faster etc.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 10:11 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thor will commad lighting bolt x1000 stronger and fry her a$$.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 10:25 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

storm already proved she is capable of handling thors weather powers. the thread started said it was a weather related battle, so thor won't be able to use his strength or anything. they have both proven to be able to take eachothers weather abilities fine, neither can do anything to the other. it's a stalemate when no one wins.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 10:34 PM
-K-M-

Thor....smile
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 10:38 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

you are also leaving the rest of the fight out, where storm was struck by thors lightning and was fine. he won by sucking the air out of her lungs through a kiss, which wouldn't happen here.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 10:42 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by stormfront13
you are also leaving the rest of the fight out, where storm was struck by thors lightning and was fine. he won by sucking the air out of her lungs through a kiss, which wouldn't happen here.

Or I simply used it as a joke, besides her attacks can be subdued pretty quickly by a Thor that is written correctly. However, that's once in a blue moon though sad

The guy is the God of Thunder for a reason

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 10:45 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well storm has also replaced him as the goddess of thunder before, though that doesn;t matter. I think it's a stalemante because they have both been shoown to have no trouble absorbing eachothers powers, and whatever the one person does, the other can undue.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 10:49 PM