KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Martian Manhunter & Superboy vs. King Thor & Hercules

Martian Manhunter & Superboy vs. King Thor & Hercules
Started by: DrDoom101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Martian Manhunter & Superboy vs. King Thor & Hercules

This fight is in Los Angeles.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 03:46 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Tough one actually.
Martian Manhunter VS King Thor
Most likely Thor but MM is pretty powerful
SuperBoy VS Hercules
To easy for Superboy
King Thor VS Superboy
King Thor becuz Superboy is no Superman after all.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 04:13 AM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

King Thor is enough on his own to go against these two. The King and the Prince of Power crush the opposition!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 06:55 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

yea easily

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 06:59 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Team two and quite confortably.

Superboy its more versatible, but isent in the same physical footage than Hercules. He will keep the boy busy.

MM against KT its an easy match at that.

Last edited by olympian on Oct 2nd, 2005 at 12:55 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 12:48 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
Team two and quite confortably.

Superboy its more versatible, but isent in the same physical footage than Hercules. He will keep the boy busy.

MM against KT its an easy match at that.
Superboy could beat Hurc, in fact, Superboy could just hold him to the ground and render him useless and pummel him with as many 100 class punches as he wanted to.

KT however takes MM, and perhaps could even if he was THE BURNING.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 01:15 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

What feats does Superboy have to go against guys at Herc level.

btw yes he can hurt him. Its not like he is a weakling. But he aint on a level to outright win.

KT its a nuff said match. Easily as stealing candies from a child.

Not that i know personally....

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:05 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

btw yes he can hurt him. Its not like he is a weakling. But he aint on a level to outright win.

He has too many feats to count... He defeated Black Zero... he's held an entire classic Eurpoean castle, and a giant land mass under it, in the air and held it together with TK. He was like a tiny dot on the page under it going "Yes.. yes... I AM the Man..." How many tons would be that be? And these are OLD Superboy feats before he gained the ability to even grow older.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:15 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Yeah that was with TK, i know wich feat you are talking about.

Cl 100 guys like Herc have usually those feats and more. He is going to hurt Herc but the greek can well hold itw own.

Wich issue was the Black Zero feat?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:21 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Yeah that was with TK, i know wich feat you are talking about.

Cl 100 guys like Herc have usually those feats and more. He is going to hurt Herc but the greek can well hold itw own.

Wich issue was the Black Zero feat?
I don't recall, but Black Zero was full potentia Superboy from hypertime and had an army of Doomsdays at his TK command, and I believe his Superman powers in full effect too... Superboy has been starting to resemble this more and more as his "Luthor side" comes into effect.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:24 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Juntai
I don't recall, but Black Zero was full potentia Superboy from hypertime and had an army of Doomsdays at his TK command, and I believe his Superman powers in full effect too... Superboy has been starting to resemble this more and more as his "Luthor side" comes into effect.

He did - he had everything Supes had and a lot more besides, this though is what he will become Juntai my friend, not what he is now (sadly) Herc and Thor win this, they would in their standard forms.
King Thor is overkill smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:28 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
He did - he had everything Supes had and a lot more besides, this though is what he will become Juntai my friend, not what he is now (sadly) Herc and Thor win this, they would in their standard forms.
King Thor is overkill smile
I dunno about standard forms, but yeah I already admitted they take this, I was just giving some Superboy stuff, since people always underestimate him.. he's pretty sickening.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:52 PM
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Lets see, Superboy is Stronger, Faster, and More powers, what more could you ask for.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 03:23 PM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Lets see, Superboy is Stronger, Faster, and More powers, what more could you ask for.
One boy and an alien against 2 gods? You do the math.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 04:24 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"Lets see, Superboy is Stronger, Faster, and More powers, what more could you ask for"

Stronger? No he isent.

Is he stronger than Thor on average too, for you?

Im not downplaying the guy, he is versatible but on average weaker and much less inexperienced.

Last edited by olympian on Oct 2nd, 2005 at 04:39 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 04:34 PM