KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spider man vs. beast

spider man vs. beast
Started by: jollyjim311

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

spider man vs. beast

they are both strong, agile, tough, and smart, a deadly combo, who would win in a fight and why?

Last edited by reborn_213 on Oct 4th, 2005 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:04 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

I think the new Beast has a really good chance.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:51 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Spiderman. When is the "search" function on this forum coming back up!?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:56 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I think the new Beast has a really good chance.

The "new beast"?

He never recieved much of an upgrade. Only a slight increase in the efficiency of his senses, healing factor and strength (1 ton to 2 tons)

Spiderman would still lay him out.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 07:21 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The "new beast"?

He never recieved much of an upgrade. Only a slight increase in the efficiency of his senses, healing factor and strength (1 ton to 2 tons)

Spiderman would still lay him out.

Even more so if we are using upgrgraded spider-man

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 07:40 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Yea, even though Beast is well...beastlier...Spiderman still wins.

Man...bring back the ape-like Beast, Marvel! The cat thing was a mistake!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 05:14 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I like the Old beast best.
The human who is called beast. Both these guys are mad dexterous. Prob the two most dexterous.
One of these two is the best fighter in Marvel therefore.
Gives ya a new appreciation of Hank anyhow
Honestly we might have to give the best award to Hank.
He is most dexterous therefore prob he could beat even Spider-man.
I had said in another thread how i liked banshee best.
But Beast doesn't need an upgrade to win. As the fur-less man/beast he could beat the top three. With no super strength or invulnerability.
Being the best fighter in marvel. He doesn't need anything else to win.
My final vote goes to Hank McCoy the Beast.
He beats the top three.
Spider-man
Captain America
Wolverine

Attachment: ult_beast.jpg
This has been downloaded 113 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 04:53 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry but the only one out of those three he could beat is captain. dude hank and spiderman are far from being any were enar the best fighters in comic. hell they don't even make top 20. I like u wodnerman but dude hank a spiderman skill wise are no were near captain and wolverines league.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 05:03 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

If you remember right when Apocalypse first appeared in comics in X-factor it was the Beast who did most of the fighting and was the last of the X-men standing.
In another thread i said if you lost Spider-man you lose your ace in the hole in a war of the hero's. I now correct my own opinion and say that the Beast is the mobile ace in the hole. Spider-man gets all the credit is all. Geeze put a book in front of a guys face instead of a camera and no one will even look at ya.
Hey...beast even teams up with the best Super Strength guy there is...
Wonder Man.

Attachment: wm63wb.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:46 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

You like Beast becaus he and Simon are very close friends right?

And thats good cause he will have to scream for help when
Spidey kicks the ass of the blue ball.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:08 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

They fought in contest of champions 2. This was before the upgrades. Spider-man won the fight............

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:19 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Spidey all the day. Even without webbing and Spider Sense.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:24 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spider-man is just stronger faster with a close agility battle. i say spider-man takes it he has so much more going for him

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:37 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

actauly beast is now a level 5 strength but yes every thing eles spiderman is better in. also beast lasting the longest in won battle hardly makes him a ace. hell msot every battle wolverine the last x-men standing if they lsoe and beast is normaly one of the first down. also skill wise again spiderman and beast are so far behind captain and wolverine it not even funny so is I still do not understand how u think skill wise spiderman and beast are the best lol

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 09:49 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

beasr surely not, spidey has better skills. cap and wolvi are far superior in that department.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 10:19 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

na i like Beast cause I like Beast. And Wonder Man cause I like Wonder Man.
Really I like beast like he was originally and Wonder Man the way he was originally.
Don't really know about their relationship. I only had one comic of them together wayy back when when it came out.
That it turns out that Wonder Man and Beast are the greatest thing in marvel and that I ended up likeing them just turned out to be my taste is all. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 10:36 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol I would not call them the greatest things in marvel there cool but..................

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 10:38 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like wodnerman a lot more then I like beast

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 10:38 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Yea...Beast is awesome, but he still gets punked by Spidey.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:35 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Sorry Wolvie...far and away there is only one guy that you can ask to do the sacrifice and that is Wolverine. On a courage scale Wolvie gets all A's.
But if they had to dance...well Hank would have to throw it for Logan's sake.

Attachment: 7intellect_beast.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 01:55 AM