KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine v.s. the maruaders

Wolverine v.s. the maruaders
Started by: Wolverines fury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Citizen V.

Wolverine v.s. the maruaders

what if wolverine had tracked the marauders before they massacred the morlocks would he be able to stop them?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 08:39 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

bump---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 08:42 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

No...the marauders would turn Wolverine into a rug.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 09:22 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

And then wipe their feet on him when they come home from a long day of marauding.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 09:53 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

no way, i saw a comic where gambit takes out all of them, and if he can do, wolverine shud do it no sweat. there were some mediocre people in the mauraders though, without sabertooth they would of been crap

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 10:20 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Does Gambit count? Cuz at one time he was part of the Marauders.

Not that it really matters, it would just be that much easier for the Marauders to mess Wolverine up.

Oh, man. I just looked up the cast that makes up the Marauders.

1/3 of the team could rip Wolverine apart.

Now, the whole team of Marauders? Oh Lord. I stick by both Wynndar's and my previous statement.

He's made into a rug. They then they wipe their feet on upon returning home from all their marauding.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 10:35 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

1 second i will find the issue wer the mauraders get torn up very easily

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 11:05 AM
Citizen V.

ok........in to thine own self be true gambit, who we must agree is not as good as wolvie takes them all apart in a few minutes

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 11:08 AM
Citizen V.

riptide would get cut up easy coz he is only bone

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 11:09 AM
Citizen V.

scalphunter....... cut up

Citizen V.

harpoon........ guy with a big stick......... hmmmm closer but id say still cut up

Citizen V.

sabertooth, very close but id say he wud probably lose when the chips are down

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 11:10 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I have a feeling you're going to be one of those guys that no one pays attention to on these forums. You should chat with wolverine8888. You guys have a lot in common already.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:32 PM
X-Logan

Wolverine could kill most of them easily...

The only problem is Polaris which Logan wouldn´t have any chance at all.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:32 PM
X-Logan is currently offline Click here to Send X-Logan a Private Message Find more posts by X-Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolverines fury
ok........in to thine own self be true gambit, who we must agree is not as good as wolvie takes them all apart in a few minutes

Gambit can beat Wolverine...he's done it. Gambit is underrated because people don't understand his powers.

The marauders will win just because Sabertooth is AT LEAST Wolverine's equal. Add in everyone else and Wolverine either manages to escape or dies.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:42 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Sabertooth is part of the Marauders and he would have smelled Wolverine by time he got into range, pretty much nulling the surprise attack. They have fought each other with mixed results, but add in the whole team and Wolverine is screwed. I don't think the others are much of a threat alone, except Malice depending on the body she is inhabitating. If she is in Polaris's body, she alone could take him handily.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:13 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

The marauders are just a nasty group. Sabretooth aside...who hasnt always consistently been a member. I had an issue of X-Men back in the day when a few of them took on Wolverine, Storm, Shadowcat...and maybe someone else. Didnt Colossus get cut up by one of the marauders? How many Morlocks did they kill? I can't imagine Wolverine keeping up against the whole team at once. They have biological weapons, energy weapons, pseudo telepathic weapons, plain old impaling weapons...Then add someone like Sabretooth who can take wolverine all by himself...They will turn Wolverine into a rug, or piece of furniture or something.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:27 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The hell....dear god the Wolverine fanboys are mass reproducing! miffed

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:30 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wynndar
The marauders are just a nasty group. Sabretooth aside...who hasnt always consistently been a member. I had an issue of X-Men back in the day when a few of them took on Wolverine, Storm, Shadowcat...and maybe someone else. Didnt Colossus get cut up by one of the marauders? How many Morlocks did they kill? I can't imagine Wolverine keeping up against the whole team at once. They have biological weapons, energy weapons, pseudo telepathic weapons, plain old impaling weapons...Then add someone like Sabretooth who can take wolverine all by himself...They will turn Wolverine into a rug, or piece of furniture or something.

I don't think they specified exactly how many Morlocks were killed, but most of them were wiped out. They also killed others outside of the Morlocks like the Hellion that was dating Charlie (the female Morlock who could rearrange her body dimensions and camefloge). The other X-Men involved was Nightcrawler and I think Longshot. Magik was there earlier, but was used only to transport the injured. Colossus' skin was never penetrated and he was the one who eventually killed Riptide (the guy who spun around and threw out sharp blades).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:33 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Ah, I thought someone refered to Colossus being cut in that instance.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:40 PM