KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » batman with a gl ring vs silver surfer

batman with a gl ring vs silver surfer
Started by: jesserw21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jesserw21

batman with a gl ring vs silver surfer

bats get 2 weeks to get used to the ring. who wins?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 03:27 PM
jesserw21 is currently offline Click here to Send jesserw21 a Private Message Find more posts by jesserw21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman302

o batman has this i mean he prolly has more will power then anyone in the whole dc universe and since that what decides a gls power i say he takes this one

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 03:30 PM
superman302 is currently offline Click here to Send superman302 a Private Message Find more posts by superman302 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Definitely Batman. He probably knows how to work a GL ring already since hanging around in the Justice League and whatnot. It'd be an awesome fight but I'm sure Batman would win this due to his sheer intelligence.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 04:31 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I have to go with SS on this one. First off, Batman might not be able to use the ring at all. In Green Lantern Rebirth, Green Arrow tried to use a ring against Sinestro and all he could produce was a single arrow and I think he passed out from the mental strain. It takes a special type of person to use the ring. But lets assume he can use it. Two weeks of training really isn't all that much. While I'm not sure there is an exact number on how old SS is, I think that it is fair to say he has had the Power Cosmic for years or maybe centuries (or more). SS has too much experience in cosmic battles with other energy based foes. I gotta go with him.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 04:43 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Silver surfer would win this. Do you guys even know anything about his powers? Batman has no chance. Sorry none.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 05:29 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Silver surfer would win this. Do you guys even know anything about his powers? Batman has no chance. Sorry none.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 06:27 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I'd say Silver surfer, althoguh Batman might have a chance if he can work the ring properly....but I don't think his fighting style is not suited for a GL Ring........now I don't want to be a fanboy and all...but I think without a GL Ring he has a chance stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 06:34 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'd say Silver surfer, althoguh Batman might have a chance if he can work the ring properly....but I don't think his fighting style is not suited for a GL Ring........now I don't want to be a fanboy and all...but I think without a GL Ring he has a chance stick out tongue

without the ring but with 1 hour of prep time, Bats takes it 10/10 Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 06:37 PM