KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Family Reunion Marvel vs DC

Family Reunion Marvel vs DC
Started by: Marvel=DC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Family Reunion Marvel vs DC

Which family takes this.

Cyclops and Havok

Rogue(classic) and Nightcrawler

Scarlet Witch, Magneto and Quick Silver

Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic and Human Torch

Professor X and Juggernaut

Hulk and She Hulk

Thor and Loki

Venom, Spiderman and Carnage

VS

Superman, Superboy and Supergirl

Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl and Donna Troy

Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr. and Mary Marvel

Darksied, Kalibak and Orion

Mongul, Mongul Jr. and Mongal

Aquaman and Tempest

Batman, Nightwing and Batgirl

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 07:14 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Hm...tough one. But I give the victory to Marvel.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 07:19 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

DC probly.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 07:23 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I think the Marvel team has more of a balance. DC seems like all they have is a bunch of powerhouses, which is good but can only take them so far.

Marvel gets the edge by Prof X, Scarlet Witch, and Invisible Woman.

If the DC team replaced a group with Hawkman and Fate, then it would be a better fight imo.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 07:42 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

between darkseid, superman, ww, and cm, thy could beat all of the marvel team

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 12:18 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

All I can say is Prof X and Juggy Classic I'm assuming wow. Loki and Thor wow. You do know all they have to do is have Loki tap into Jugg's mystical reserves have prof X make Cain go into a rampage mode where he focused on killing the other team. Then this fight isn't even fair as Thor could protect Cain and probably even help him gain power as well. If he wanted to he could probably use his hammer to bolster Cain's power even further with more skyfather level power. Marvel by far has the biggest threat on their team right now with Juggy. Once Jugg got serious and got this power boost he could do all the crazt stuff he has done before.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 12:29 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Team marvel...and, I'm basing this one on the supposedly "weaker" characters: IW, X, Magneto, and Scarlet Witch.

Marvel has them muscle to match DC, but the collective talents of these 4 will turn the tide.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 01:42 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Current Donna takes team Marvel all herself.
And even if she didn't this is still Landslide DC as most [like all but what 3 or 4 that might be able to handle the speed-blitz?] of Marvel's heavy hitters are out of the fight as soon as it starts.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 01:48 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Didnt current scarlet witch just rewrite all of marvel continuity after killing half the avengers? How is the DC team going to go up against that?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 12:06 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Team Marvel all the way.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 12:43 AM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got 2 families u should add:

For Marvel: Genis, Phyla, & Mar-Vell

For DC: Alan Scott, Jade, & Obsidian

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 01:13 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

DC owns that team 15/10.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 02:01 AM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Didnt current scarlet witch just rewrite all of marvel continuity after killing half the avengers? How is the DC team going to go up against that?

Easy the Wonder and Marvel family are basically magic proof and can definitely handle Wanda.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:13 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Originally posted by armandovalles
I got 2 families u should add:

For Marvel: Genis, Phyla, & Mar-Vell

For DC: Alan Scott, Jade, & Obsidian

You read my mind I was gonna add both of those families but decided against it.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:16 AM
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Originally posted by newjak86
All I can say is Prof X and Juggy Classic I'm assuming wow. Loki and Thor wow. You do know all they have to do is have Loki tap into Jugg's mystical reserves have prof X make Cain go into a rampage mode where he focused on killing the other team. Then this fight isn't even fair as Thor could protect Cain and probably even help him gain power as well. If he wanted to he could probably use his hammer to bolster Cain's power even further with more skyfather level power. Marvel by far has the biggest threat on their team right now with Juggy. Once Jugg got serious and got this power boost he could do all the crazt stuff he has done before.

One you assumed correct and two that plan is good in theory but, I highly doubt given the fact that DC has the huge advantage in speed the would be given enough time to put that plan into action. Also Thor who would he really be holding off.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:19 AM
spiderman44
Restricted

Account Restricted

first ofall if the wonderfamily is magic profe no one on the marvel team iz a magic user so i dont understand and professer x would tke most of them out

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:21 AM
spiderman44 is currently offline Click here to Send spiderman44 a Private Message Find more posts by spiderman44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Originally posted by spiderman44
first ofall if the wonderfamily is magic profe no one on the marvel team iz a magic user so i dont understand and professer x would tke most of them out

True they are magic proof and I also agree that if anyone will take most of the people out it will be between Scarlet Witch, Magneto and Professor X but, I still don't see it being many.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:40 AM