KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Alpha Flight vs Excalibur

Alpha Flight vs Excalibur
Started by: Dr.Fate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr.Fate
Aztek's only Fanboy

Alpha Flight vs Excalibur

Battle of the non-american superhero teams. Who takes it the Canadians or super euro's

Alpha Flight
Guardain (James Hudson)
Vindicator (Heather Hudson with Thermal power suit)
Shaman
Snowbird
Puck
Sasquatch
Northstar
Auora
Marrina
Box IV (the superstrong (85 ton) telekeneticly metal, plastic, glass. warping metal at molecular level one )(see his powers at marveldirectory.com)
Wolverine
Tailsman

Excalibur
Captain Britian
Meggan
Shadowcat
Nightcrawler
Psylocke
Blackknight
Cerise
Wolfsbane
Colossus
Pete Wisdom
Phoenix
Douglock

I think is a really close match up but I give the edge to Alpha Flight. since they have a bit more experiance in team work.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:43 PM
Dr.Fate is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Fate a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

I think it comes down to Phoenix and Psylocke vs. Shaman.

Take Shaman out and they topple the rest of Alpha Flight pretty easily.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 05:02 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I think it comes down to Phoenix and Psylocke vs. Shaman.

Take Shaman out and they topple the rest of Alpha Flight pretty easily.

Topple them easily? no way

Alpha Flight wins
[well which Captain Britan you talking about? and does BK have his ebony sword?]

Box can manipulate Douglock with the organic metal in him and pretty much kill him. Same for Collossus

Pete Wisdom sucks....I hate those knives of his.

Northstar and Aurora can blind Excaliber and pretty much take them out

Snowbird can take Wolfsbane out in her base form with her heightened strength and senses. She doesn't need to change

Talisman is as strong as Dr.Strange, and has the potential to be stronger. She even makes Shaman look like a chump

The problem is Phenoix, but Shaman could whip something up to protect them.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 07:29 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Or, Psylocke and Phoenix take control of everyone's minds, shut them off and the fight is over.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 07:50 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by 8bitChris
Or, Psylocke and Phoenix take control of everyone's minds, shut them off and the fight is over.

Shaman and Talisman both have spells to block those sort of attacks.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 07:55 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I'm not really sure who wins, but I doubt that Box can manipulate Colossus's organic steel. It's not exactly the same as machinery fragments, ya know? It's got a whole different composition.

But again, this is a touch match to call. I have no idea.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 10:48 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'm not really sure who wins, but I doubt that Box can manipulate Colossus's organic steel. It's not exactly the same as machinery fragments, ya know? It's got a whole different composition.

But again, this is a touch match to call. I have no idea.

He has manipulated some alien organic metal, he really is not picky which metal he uses.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:56 AM
LGodamus
Unstoppable

Excalibur wins...overall they are on a higher power level

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:06 AM
LGodamus is currently offline Click here to Send LGodamus a Private Message Find more posts by LGodamus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by LGodamus
Excalibur wins...overall they are on a higher power level

No there not. Talisman is above all of them [depending which Captain Britian, but she is Strange level] and Shaman is close to Strange's level. Northstar and Aurora are capable of going 99% the speed of light, while Sasquatch if enraged is back to class 100. Snowbird can transform into either Sasquatch or Wendigo so she is class 100. Hell Guardian can reach mach 1 and fire blasts capable of killing a being as strong as Sasquatch and even took down Galactus on his own. Wolverine can take some of the hand to hand fighters, bah! no respect for AF

Last edited by -K-M- on Oct 16th, 2005 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:44 AM
guy222
With my gal

Excalibur

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 12:46 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by King_Mungi
No there not. Talisman is above all of them [depending which Captain Britian, but she is Strange level] and Shaman is close to Strange's level. Northstar and Aurora are capable of going 99% the speed of light, while Sasquatch if enraged is back to class 100. Snowbird can transform into either Sasquatch or Wendigo so she is class 100. Hell Guardian can reach mach 1 and fire blasts capable of killing a being as strong as Sasquatch and even took down Galactus on his own. Wolverine can take some of the hand to hand fighters, bah! no respect for AF

You misspelled they're - even after an edit. Therefore, your team automatically loses. no expression.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 12:51 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Soljer
You misspelled they're - even after an edit. Therefore, your team automatically loses. no expression.
And........ They're Canadian. sick

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 12:54 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Galan007
And........ They're Canadian. sick

That too.

I guess Alpha Flight would be too busy saying 'eh' and beating seals to death to come to the fight.

Then again, Excalibur would be a little too busy drinking tea and raping India.

Hmmm....beating a seal to death vs. raping India...

Hard to pick a winner.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 01:00 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Awesome a thread from when I was still unfamilar with Alpha Flight. Since I know more...they down right curbstomp Excalibur smile

IZZZ THE BESTZ

Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'm not really sure who wins, but I doubt that Box can manipulate Colossus's organic steel.

shifty

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g...light111-17.jpg

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 02:42 AM