KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marv (sin city) VS the Punisher

Marv (sin city) VS the Punisher
Started by: ArtemisEntreri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtemisEntreri

Cool Marv (sin city) VS the Punisher

No prep, Marv has a revolver and the Punisher has an oozie and his 12-inch combat knife.

Entreri-"So is murder"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:46 AM
ArtemisEntreri is currently offline Click here to Send ArtemisEntreri a Private Message Find more posts by ArtemisEntreri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Marv is like a superhuman he would take down punisher

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:50 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtemisEntreri

What happens if Marv gets shot in the head though? Never seen it happen. If anyone could do it, it would be the Punisher, he's like astoundingly accurate with all firearms.

Entreri-"So is murder"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:53 AM
ArtemisEntreri is currently offline Click here to Send ArtemisEntreri a Private Message Find more posts by ArtemisEntreri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtemisEntreri

Nice sig by the way.

Entreri-"So is murder"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:55 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Punisher destroys marv. No brainer...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:07 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya I dont think marv can beat punisher he strong but not very bright or fast. now ina h2h he woudl destroy punisher

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:09 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

H2H i wonder...if it was a featureless environment than i would give it to marv 7/10...if it was a regular environment its a toss up...imo...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:14 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

true

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:19 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Overall I'd give this to Punisher because he's good at weaponry. Marv has a lot of durability it seems but I don't think, as stated before, he's gonna last shots to the head, and Punisher has good aim.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:24 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Yeah, ya cant count out punisher, he has tangled with bader dudes than marv h2h and came out on top...excellent quick thinker...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:24 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

punisher

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:44 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

How many times have people tried to shoot Marv in the head and miss? He's sneaky and closes distance quickly. Plus crazy strength and endurance with his medication. Quite possible they mortally wound each other.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 03:12 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Punisher killed a bear with his hand, strangling him, but Marv is a walking tank.
Marv is like Punisher X 2 at last, plus his durability and resistance to pain, and stamina are outstanding, Castle is another guy who can keep coming at you after being shooted and injured, but Marv's durability outclass that of the Punisher, and this is his major advantage.
Strenght wise, never saw Castle crushing a door and the wall around it with his bare hands throwing away two cops like puppets.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:39 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JirK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
Overall I'd give this to Punisher because he's good at weaponry. Marv has a lot of durability it seems but I don't think, as stated before, he's gonna last shots to the head, and Punisher has good aim.

he got shot in the head in the movie. and he said later in the movie, "they should have shot me in the head, and enough times to make sure."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:53 PM
JirK is currently offline Click here to Send JirK a Private Message Find more posts by JirK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Marv easily

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:46 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaxxer

Punisher fights guys like Marv - who is just a tough brawler - for a living. Marv on the other hand has never fought a guy like Punisher.

Punisher all the way.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:58 PM
Smaxxer is currently offline Click here to Send Smaxxer a Private Message Find more posts by Smaxxer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by K3VIL
Punisher killed a bear with his hand, strangling him, but Marv is a walking tank.
Marv is like Punisher X 2 at last, plus his durability and resistance to pain, and stamina are outstanding, Castle is another guy who can keep coming at you after being shooted and injured, but Marv's durability outclass that of the Punisher, and this is his major advantage.
Strenght wise, never saw Castle crushing a door and the wall around it with his bare hands throwing away two cops like puppets.

Frank once killer a gorilla that had him in a crushing death grip, but had a huge knife to bury in its neck. Strangling a bear with his hand? That's just going too far, when that happened; Frank is a regular guy, that shouldn't be possible.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:11 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godking

Originally posted by roughrider
Frank once killer a gorilla that had him in a crushing death grip, but had a huge knife to bury in its neck. Strangling a bear with his hand? That's just going too far, when that happened; Frank is a regular guy, that shouldn't be possible.
Castle never killed a bear with his hands . He did kill a bear with a spear he fashioned himself though.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 05:25 PM
godking is currently offline Click here to Send godking a Private Message Find more posts by godking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Don't hate the playa...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:54 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Frank a regular guy?
Captain America stated he's one of the fews on his level.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 09:28 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote