KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Original Abomination (at that time, he first appeared) vs. Classic Juggernaut

Original Abomination (at that time, he first appeared) vs. Classic Juggernaut
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Original Abomination (at that time, he first appeared) vs. Classic Juggernaut

two of the main-Hulk-opponents...

Original Abomination has beaten Hulk nearly to death

Classic Juggernaut can stalemate a very angry Hulk... perhaps beat him sometimes...

who will survive an one on one encounter between those two

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:35 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Juggernaut Overall just better than Abom. All Abom has is strength and not much of anything else.Has decent endurance and durability but not anywhere close to Jugs. Plus Abom doesn't have a healing factor and if he has any it is very slight and hasn'y helped him in any fights. He can't increase his strength while Juggs can.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:26 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

emil

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 12:53 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jonathanos

I think this is a stalemate. Abomination's too strong and Juggernaut's too durable.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:35 AM
Jonathanos is currently offline Click here to Send Jonathanos a Private Message Find more posts by Jonathanos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggernaut.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:35 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

They fight until Hulk arrives and clean the room.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 03:01 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
They fight until Hulk arrives and clean the room.
Naw, that's Wonder Woman's job.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 03:03 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

I'd probably go for a stalemate as well. Emil ain’t putting Cain down, but I have a hard time seeing Cain do that to Emil either.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:14 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

Juggernaut, wins this. His strength has almost always been a match for any Hulk he's faced (taking War Hulk into account). And none of them have been able to actually hurt him yet (War Hulk or WWH). He'll match the original, twice-as-strong, Abomination and beat him into unconsciousness easily within a few pages.

My opinion of course.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 06:04 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Originally posted by lft4ded
Juggernaut, wins this. His strength has almost always been a match for any Hulk he's faced (taking War Hulk into account). And none of them have been able to actually hurt him yet (War Hulk or WWH). He'll match the original, twice-as-strong, Abomination and beat him into unconsciousness easily within a few pages.

My opinion of course.

To be honest its not just you opinion i regard it as fact. Classic full powered Juggernaut is the same strength level as an enraged Hulk, which means Abomination at his original twice as strong level (which is about 200tons) hasn't got any strength advantage. As Juggernaut is completely invulnerable to injury while Abomination just has high durability and a lower hf than Hulk, its a definite win for Juggy

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 06:38 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jonathanos

Abomination at his original levels beat an enraged Hulk and left Hulk dying on the ground.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:18 PM
Jonathanos is currently offline Click here to Send Jonathanos a Private Message Find more posts by Jonathanos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
Juggernaut Overall just better than Abom. All Abom has is strength and not much of anything else.Has decent endurance and durability but not anywhere close to Jugs. Plus Abom doesn't have a healing factor and if he has any it is very slight and hasn'y helped him in any fights. He can't increase his strength while Juggs can.

When has juggs ever increased his strength?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:19 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Juggernaut wins.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:32 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by lft4ded

My opinion of course.
Good points. Using War Hulk and WWHulk as examples. Considering those versions of Hulk trump the version Abom. left for dead. Didn't Juggy leave Hulk for dead once?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:40 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnv89
Needs a job

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
When has juggs ever increased his strength?

I think in the 8th day series.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 01:11 AM
johnv89 is currently offline Click here to Send johnv89 a Private Message Find more posts by johnv89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

he doesnt "increase" so much as call upon more of the infinite source that is Cyttorak (classic and i guess most recently current) http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/...Juggy_vote1.jpg

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 02:33 AM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
he doesnt "increase" so much as call upon more of the infinite source that is Cyttorak (classic and i guess most recently current) http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/...Juggy_vote1.jpg

That's not even really an official stance at Marvel.

The rest of the newsletter is clipped out, but they go on to say that their opinions can be swayed by more fanmail.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 03:07 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

i would say abom at original levels would have the defiante strength advantange over juggs but he would still beunalbe to harm him, at best knock him around a bit. Juggs would out last him though, i see this being a stalemate

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 03:32 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I see Juggernaut as the clear victor time and again. The Abomination will be out lasted, worn out and defeated every time.
Unless someone can prove that The Abomination hits harder than Mjolnir, Cain won't feel a thing.

Juggernaut 10/10

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:30 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Originally posted by Jonathanos
Abomination at his original levels beat an enraged Hulk and left Hulk dying on the ground.

He certainly did, but this was in a very early Hulk story in Tales to Astonish#90. At that point in time the Hulk's base strength was less than it went on to become. Admittedly the majority of Hulks wins over Abomination were when his strength was halved to 100tons. But in Hulk#270 the savage Hulk encounters a fully powered 200ton Abomination and still beats the crap out of him. The reason being that Hulk was now far more powerful than when they 1st fought and his anger quiclky got him to the Abominations level of strength-something he couldn't do in their 1st fight before Emil nearly killed him. Juggernaut however is probably already the same level of strength as 200ton Abomination and can't be hurt by physical force- so theres no stalemate-Juggy wears down Abomination and knocks him out

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 02:48 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote