KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HULK vs FLASH

HULK vs FLASH
Started by: leonheartmm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

HULK vs FLASH

has this been done before?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:46 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Flash.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:48 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:51 PM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Infinite mass punch KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:54 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Flash is too fast to be hit by the Hulk. If Hulk is in his normal state, Flash can knock him out with an 'infinite mass punch.'

Yes, it's been done. Use the search bar at the bottom of the screen.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:57 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scotsmn
Snikt!

Thunderclap > Flash. Hulk > infinity punch. His fist would shatter against the Hulk's bulk.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:55 AM
scotsmn is currently offline Click here to Send scotsmn a Private Message Find more posts by scotsmn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by scotsmn
Thunderclap > Flash. Hulk > infinity punch. His fist would shatter against the Hulk's bulk.
Nope, Flash could dodge the soundwaves or vibrate through them, and to Infinite Mass Punch, Flash doesn't actually touch the opponent.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:58 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Interesting theory, but I've heard the Flash doesn't actually punch people with his hand when he uses the infinity mass punch. Sounds a little fishy, but I never looked it up.

But one thing is true. It's consistantly shown in comics that when Flash runs into something, he can hurt himself. (broken nose, etc.)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:00 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scotsmn
Snikt!

If he doesn't touch the opponent, then what does he do?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:00 AM
scotsmn is currently offline Click here to Send scotsmn a Private Message Find more posts by scotsmn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Juntai
Nope, Flash could dodge the soundwaves or vibrate through them, and to Infinite Mass Punch, Flash doesn't actually touch the opponent.

Though I doubt Flash can actually vibrate through sound waves, it's not the sound of the thunderclap that's effective. It's the force.

Besides, Hulk would be standing still compared to Flash. While Hulk is thunderclapping, Flash could run behind him before Hulk even noticed he moved.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:03 AM
Cosmic Cube

Tell him, Juntai.

Juntai
Divine Vengeance

He transfers the energy of the speed-force and the reality that's folded around him to his opponent, which is done before his hand even lands because it forms a barrier around him.

Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Though I doubt Flash can actually vibrate through sound waves, it's not the sound of the thunderclap that's effective. It's the force.

Besides, Hulk would be standing still compared to Flash. While Hulk is thunderclapping, Flash could run behind him before Hulk even noticed he moved.
I'd don't recall the issue, but Flash actually ran UP soundwaves like a staircase before to simulate a form of flying. Though he's not used the ability more than the once that I know of.....then again, he rarely needs to.

And in either case, he could enter the speedforce and the force of the thunderclap would be useless, even besides the standing still thing..

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:05 AM
Cosmic Cube

He transfers the energy of the speed-force and the reality that's folded around him to his opponent, which is done before his hand even lands because it forms a barrier around him.

I'm curious; where is this explained?

I've read the comic that he first used the punch in, and it didn't explain how speed force energy is used in the mechanics of the punch.

In the Hulk's defense, the punch would cleary have a limited effect on the Hulk, considering that it didn't badly injure the White Martian Flash first used the punch on. The Infinite Mass Punch isn't a kill-all.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:09 AM
scotsmn
Snikt!

Alright, so he delivers a couple of these punches to increase the damage he would normally deliver with his 10lb human arm. A thunderclap should still be able to take him out, ESPECIALLY if he tries to phase through it. All the particles that make up the air are moved back and forth with vibrations which could cause the flash to simply fall apart.

Besides the thunderclap, what about hulk striking the ground so hard that crap flies in all directions? Flash IS made of flesh and blood right?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:11 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I'm curious; where is this explained?

I've read the comic that he first used the punch in, and it didn't explain how speed force energy is used in the mechanics of the punch.

In the Hulk's defense, the punch would cleary have a limited effect on the Hulk, considering that it didn't badly injure the White Martian Flash first used the punch on. The Infinite Mass Punch isn't a kill-all.
He DID explain it when he punched the White Martian, you might want to read it again. He also did a couple of times in his series. And ... it sent the Martian flying through space...
lol.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:12 AM
Cosmic Cube

I'd don't recall the issue, but Flash actually ran UP soundwaves like a staircase before to simulate a form of flying. Though he's not used the ability more than the once that I know of.....then again, he rarely needs to.

And in either case, he could enter the speedforce and the force of the thunderclap would be useless, even besides the standing still thing..

But Flash (at least at his normal levels) doesn't just warp in and out of the speed force. He has to accelerate to light speed. Flash ususally doesn't travel at lightspeed either. He often cruises at high mach speeds.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:12 AM
Cosmic Cube

He DID explain it when he punched the White Martian, you might want to read it again. He also did a couple of times in his series. And ... it sent the Martian flying through space...
lol.
I'll have to take another look.

True, it sent him flying though space, but it didn't do significant physical damage to him (other than KOing him.)

Can you reference me to some other issues wherein he used the punch?

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Nov 3rd, 2005 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:13 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Alright, so he delivers a couple of these punches to increase the damage he would normally deliver with his 10lb human arm. A thunderclap should still be able to take him out, ESPECIALLY if he tries to phase through it. All the particles that make up the air are moved back and forth with vibrations which could cause the flash to simply fall apart.

Besides the thunderclap, what about hulk striking the ground so hard that crap flies in all directions? Flash IS made of flesh and blood right?
Flash can do Superman/Hulk level punches with the infinite mass punch, it's an EXTREME amount of energy.
And when inside the speedforce fully, the sound vibrations/force of a thunderclap is a million times too slow for him. Stomping the ground wouldn't help much either, since the fight would likely be over before he could even lift his leg, if Flash is to optimum capacity.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:14 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

But Flash (at least at his normal levels) doesn't just warp in and out of the speed force. He has to accelerate to light speed. Flash ususally doesn't travel at lightspeed either. He often cruises at high mach speeds.
Flash CAN hop in and out of the speedforce, and can bring anything to the battle that is under his power as per forum rules [in which Flash is specifically mentioned I might add].. it is still NORMAL Flash, not powered up in any manner. But I do agree, he doesn't usually always travel at lightspeed, he doesn't always have a need to.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:17 AM