KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Thing and Namor

Wonder Woman vs Thing and Namor
Started by: Darth_Erebus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Erebus
The End

Wonder Woman vs Thing and Namor

Fight takes place in the plains of the midwest, no water around. No prep, fight is spontaneous.

I say Wonder Woman cleans their clocks. She's as strong as both of them combined, much faster, and has much better fighting skills.

Last edited by Darth_Erebus on Nov 7th, 2005 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:00 AM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Pretty much.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:02 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

"I saw Wonder Woman cleans their clocks. She's as strong as both of them combined, much faster, and has much better fighting skills."

Then why are you making a thread about it? No offense or anything, really.

It's common knowledge that she eats both of these guys for breakfast. Easily.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:02 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

she could do it standing in one spot with one arm behind her back

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:03 AM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
"I saw Wonder Woman cleans their clocks. She's as strong as both of them combined, much faster, and has much better fighting skills."

It's common knowledge that she eats both of these guys for breakfast. Easily.

Really ? Although they aren't as strong as her, its indisputed that they can hurt her. I don't know, the two of them together will cause alot of problems. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:04 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Thing gets tied up. Namor gets smacked around at sublight-speeds. Thing gets punted to Pluto.

The End. Next week...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:06 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

people really overestimate her. She's not that strong. Namor is totally equal in strength wit Mortal Herc which he has proved. Wonder Woman beat Mortal Herc in JLA/Avengers but just barely. With the Thing by his side, i think Namor & Ben would win.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:06 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Draco69
Thing gets tied up. Namor gets smacked around at sublight-speeds. Thing gets punted to Pluto.

The End. Next week...

Sublight speeds ? Punched to Pluto ? Are we talking about Pre Crisis Superman or Wonderr Woman. confused

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:08 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

Originally posted by Metalmanx

Because someone posted in another thread that these guys were on par with her.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:09 AM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by armandovalles
people really overestimate her. She's not that strong. Namor is totally equal in strength wit Mortal Herc which he has proved. Wonder Woman beat Mortal Herc in JLA/Avengers but just barely. With the Thing by his side, i think Namor & Ben would win.

So sad...

no

WW wins rather easily. Namor is the only one who would give her some what of a problem. Even Darkcrawler, the ultimate Namor fanboy, said he would last about a half a minute.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:09 AM
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Wonder Woman is like class 10,000 or more the Thing is class 85. Wonder Woman easily take this.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:10 AM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

This kind of feels like blasphemy, but i totally disagree with whirly on the JLA/Avengers crossover, being cannon. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:10 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Wonder Woman is like class 10,000 or more the Thing is class 85. Wonder Woman easily take this.

Go play with your calculator !!!!!!11 evil face

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:11 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by yahman
Sublight speeds ? Punched to Pluto ? Are we talking about Pre Crisis Superman or Wonderr Woman. confused

The sublight speeds isn't an exaggeration. She's very capable of such speeds. And has proven thus consistently.

Kicked to Pluto WAS an exaggeration. Just to show how hopelessly outmatched Thing is.

Kicked to the moon is a more viable statement.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:11 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

No they'd lose. I don't think she'd even break a sweat or a nail.
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Because someone posted in another thread that these guys were on par with her.
Ah... wolverine8888....

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:12 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yes

namor straight from water could give her a bit of a run if she didn't use her speed though.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:13 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Originally posted by yahman
Go play with your calculator !!!!!!11 evil face

She is one of the Strongest in DC.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:13 AM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Draco69
The sublight speeds isn't an exaggeration. She's very capable of such speeds. And has proven thus consistently.

Kicked to Pluto WAS an exaggeration. Just to show how hopelessly outmatched Thing is.

Kicked to the moon is a more viable statement.

Thing is out of his depth, but i think he could hurt her. He has hurt characters with simillar durability. IMO Namor is a class above Thing in strength.( Level 7/10 according to my system). The two of them could do alot of damage, especially with a bit of prep. (Hint Hint to Darth_Erebus )

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:15 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
She is one of the Strongest in DC.

Yess !!!!!!!!! But IMO your figures are as useful as a dose of AIDS. (No offense meant )

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:17 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

If Diana can take a punch from Superman that hit her from the Sun to the Earth at greater than lightspeeds and get up seconds later, than Namor and Thing aren't gonna do sh** to her.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:18 AM