KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wakanda Versus Atlantis

Wakanda Versus Atlantis
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Wakanda Versus Atlantis

Wakanda has the superior tech. With Black Panther as their mastermind general.

Atlantis has warriors who are superior compared to humans (an average Atlantean is somewhere between Class 5-10). Atlanteans also have good tech, and superb skills. They have Namor as their leader.

I think Wakanda has more warriors, but I am not sure. However, an Atlantean warrior equals multiple humans.

Who win? I think Atlantis has it here.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:28 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

In the short term both nations would suffer. This wouldn't be a light weighted war considering the vast amounts of technology that would be employed. But I'm looking at Wakanda coming out on top, in the long term. I'm willing to bet that T'Challa would sacrifice the well being of his countrymen to win. He's done it before and he'd more than likely do so again.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 05:30 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Atlantis has the money to fund the war though. As does Wakanda. Namor is willing to sacrifice the well being of his people too...not to mention that Atlanteas would be terrifying on the battlefield. (Think about thousands of highly trained Class 10's who are nearly bulletproof and who have trained their entire life, attacking a country.) Not to mention they have an Class 100 as their leader.

I think Wakanda exceeds Atlantis in tech, but not by much. Atlanteans have the upper hand in their warriors.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 05:38 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

think about what civilization had thousands of years head start.......then think of the fact that A-teans have unspeakable magicks and tech at thier disposal. Wakanda may be an advanced nation but not in terms of Propiertary tech, but rather the fact that its one of the richest nation's in the world, due to the revenue that vibranium generates. meaning schools, hospitals, industry, health care and all that....thats what it means to be an advanced nation.

Atlantis has weapons and warriors we can only dream about. plus the fact that Namor would wanna be all arrogant and bull headed and lead the charge himself...meaning a class 100 guy smashing the shit out of everything in his way, and softening shit up for the class 5's and 10's that are right behind him.

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 07:10 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Question. Tamara, Tiger Shark, Andromeda, Seth are the defenders of Atlantis. Im assuming they are included inthe battle, yes? Both have high ranked technology. But id have to say that Atlantis has the better warriors. Even the women.

Atlantis wins.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 07:22 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
think about what civilization had thousands of years head start.......then think of the fact that A-teans have unspeakable magicks and tech at thier disposal. Wakanda may be an advanced nation but not in terms of Propiertary tech, but rather the fact that its one of the richest nation's in the world, due to the revenue that vibranium generates. meaning schools, hospitals, industry, health care and all that....thats what it means to be an advanced nation.

Atlantis has weapons and warriors we can only dream about. plus the fact that Namor would wanna be all arrogant and bull headed and lead the charge himself...meaning a class 100 guy smashing the shit out of everything in his way, and softening shit up for the class 5's and 10's that are right behind him.

yes

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 10:42 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

In an all out war I'd take Wakanda.

Namor might lead the charge for Atlantis with his class 100 strength, but that would put him in harms way. From a tactical standpoint, T'Challa is a far better tactician, and I believe with the full resources of his nation at bear, he'd formulate a plan to defeat Atlantis from behind the battle lines while Namor is busy in the trenches shedding blood.

Not to mention being a class 5 in strength against a nation world renowned for industrializing the vibranium alloy market is not an advantage. The impacts of their punches, or any impact for that matter, on vibranium materials would negate the effects.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 11:17 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

^ What about Tigershark who is 70cl, Tamara who is from a warrior race, Andromeda who is also about 50-60 cl?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 11:22 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by illadelph12
In an all out war I'd take Wakanda.

Namor might lead the charge for Atlantis with his class 100 strength, but that would put him in harms way. From a tactical standpoint, T'Challa is a far better tactician, and I believe with the full resources of his nation at bear, he'd formulate a plan to defeat Atlantis from behind the battle lines while Namor is busy in the trenches shedding blood.

Not to mention being a class 5 in strength against a nation world renowned for industrializing the vibranium alloy market is not an advantage. The impacts of their punches, or any impact for that matter, on vibranium materials would negate the effects.

They would be still able to crack their skulls and break their necks. Namor isn't the only army leader, too. Atlantis has experienced over 30 000 years of warfare, The best tacticians of Atlantis wouldn't be superised by an simple attack from behind.

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Nov 12th, 2005 at 03:25 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:22 AM
sam_drugbringer

Only Namor can survive overwater right?

Then I doubt ethier will win. It would take to much to attack ethier city.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:25 AM
sam_drugbringer is currently offline Click here to Send sam_drugbringer a Private Message Find more posts by sam_drugbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Only Namor can survive overwater right?

Then I doubt ethier will win. It would take to much to attack ethier city.

Atlanteans have ways of surviving out of water. Breathing helmets...pills that enable them to breather air...

Of course, Atlanteans could attack directly from water, which would force Wakanda army to come at water, where they would be at great disadvantage.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:27 AM
sam_drugbringer

They have ways, but today soliders have ways of staying alive when they get attacked with mustard gas. It dosen't mean it's not a Giant problem.

Considering Wakanda has the supiriot tech, and matirals, unless Namor can crush them easy, BP can formulate a stratagim that will let his servive an indefinete seige.

Tie.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:29 AM
sam_drugbringer is currently offline Click here to Send sam_drugbringer a Private Message Find more posts by sam_drugbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

One nation is 5% of Africa, the other is 75% of the world.

Yeah, BP is ****ed.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:29 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

What kind of machines do the Wakandians possess? Are all materials, weapons, armor and machines made of vibranium?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:58 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good question.

What exactly makes Wakanda so special, anyway? Enough to take on the Atlanteans?

I hear "BP has a strategy for when Galactus attacks!" a lot, but little do people realize, his strategy is to get his people in a rocket and leave earth. erm

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:02 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by long pig
I hear "BP has a strategy for when Galactus attacks!" a lot, but little do people realize, his strategy is to get his people in a rocket and leave earth. erm

Lol. Was that a joke LP? confused

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:06 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, that's his great "plan".

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:14 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Sounds like a good plan to me. Bugger facing Galactus...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:17 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, that's the thing. Some BP fans want to believe BP actually has a plan to defeat Galactus.

No.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:19 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

This is how i'd picture the initial Atlantean attack.....

(please log in to view the image)

~wickerman~

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 05:42 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote