KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who Can Stop HULK KILLER HUMANOID At 110%

Who Can Stop HULK KILLER HUMANOID At 110%
Started by: Mr _Whirlysplat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue Who Can Stop HULK KILLER HUMANOID At 110%

YOU KNOW WHO HE IS wink

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:47 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

uhm...lets seeeeeeeeee..oh,i know...uh,no..wait,wait..i think Jug---nah..wait...ah i give up

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:49 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Froglike -er I mean doglike. . . er- Godlike? uhm. . I'm going to have to get back to you on this one.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:53 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

at 110%? JP is the only creature EVER who was able to compete with the continuous leaguing up that HKH brings to the battlefield...

HKH invauluable tactics helped him to overwhelm even kirbilactus... the only one fit to fight HKH that isn't either JP or a herald of JP himself is the great sleeper, the one, the only, the indestructable.....

THE KUHUNAPUS!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:54 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
at 110%? JP is the only creature EVER who was able to compete with the continuous leaguing up that HKH brings to the battlefield...

HKH invauluable tactics helped him to overwhelm even kirbilactus... the only one fit to fight HKH that isn't either JP or a herald of JP himself is the great sleeper, the one, the only, the indestructable.....

THE KUHUNAPUS!

But JP was banned from the multiverse by Mephisto shifty I mean Paola j/k

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:56 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Obviously...

poala knew that his power was so great it would eventually consume us all, so she kindly asked him to leave.. seeing her beauty, JP decided to have pitty upon her request and allowed her to APPEAR to use her great mod powers upon him. Make no mistake though, if it were not for the benevolence of the great JP everyone would be in danger here.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:58 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obviously...

poala knew that his power was so great it would eventually consume us all, so she kindly asked him to leave.. seeing her beauty, JP decided to have pitty upon her request and allowed her to APPEAR to use her great mod powers upon him. Make no mistake though, if it were not for the benevolence of the great JP everyone would be in danger here.

Ahh yes I read that in BS comics presents 101 please forgive the error my friend

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:00 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
Ahh yes I read that in BS comics presents 101 please forgive the error my friend

tis okay. I will forgive this grevious error for now...

it's understandible though with so many bs comics hitting the shelves nowadays it's hard to keep up...

so.. how do you think the great KAHUNAPUS would stand up to HKH.... hmmmmm in his 3rd league state....

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:04 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have only read KAHUNAPUS "secret origin" I don't know, he has great power but HKH is HKH

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:06 AM
jinzin

I have only read KAHUNAPUS "secret origin" I don't know, he has great power but HKH is HKH

this is true...

Still though... KAHUNAPUS is a sexta-fecta of guys that clobber jobber aura mofos.... it would be most interesting to watch no?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:09 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is true...

Still though... KAHUNAPUS is a sexta-fecta of guys that clobber jobber aura mofos.... it would be most interesting to watch no?

It would be "book" to watch - I think HKH still takes it unless JP lends KAHUNAPUS
some of his aultronic aura powers.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:11 AM
jinzin

It would be "book" to watch - I think HKH still takes it unless JP lends KAHUNAPUS
some of his aultronic aura powers.

hey did you see BS hero edition 249? the one where master dan fought HKH for 3 days and kept matching the many leagues of HKH with his superior speed? it as incredible... but alas master dan could fend him off no longer...

KAHUNAPUS vs. master dan.. what do you think?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:14 AM
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

at 110%....basically nothing i mean like now that JP is banned from the existtenimultiomniverse......HKH rules supreme....nothing can stop him and at 110% i doubt even a B.S comics herald at full power would do anything to him.....

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:14 AM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
at 110%....basically nothing i mean like now that JP is banned from the existtenimultiomniverse......HKH rules supreme....nothing can stop him and at 110% i doubt even a B.S comics herald at full power would do anything to him.....

what if we were to do the fusion dance rage?

I mean with your inexhaustible rage, combined with my multi-plethora of super hero personas and savvy good looks, AND the assistance of KAHUNAPUS to aid us, I'm almost sure we could fight for a stalemate...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:19 AM
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

I mean with your inexhaustible rage, combined with my multi-plethora of super hero personas and savvy good looks, AND the assistance of KAHUNAPUS to aid us, I'm almost sure we could fight for a stalemate...

nope....he is to powerful....

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:21 AM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still think even if you guys "fuse" he would "take" you afterwards shifty stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:21 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
nope....he is to powerful....

no I know what to do... we get this guy.....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=5370263

to build a device that redistributes "C" masters logic into a power conduit.. you think that could beat HKH.... hell it might dissolve HKH of his powers.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:23 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Fuuuuu...sion...ha....

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:24 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by jgiant
Fuuuuu...sion...ha....

yeah! you know what's up.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:24 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Wolverine888's version of Wolverine could do it.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:28 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote