KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Enemies of the X-Men vs JLA

Enemies of the X-Men vs JLA
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Enemies of the X-Men vs JLA

They both get two days of prep

X-Men enemies
Exodus
Magneto
Stryfe
Classic Juggernaut
Mister Sinisters
Shadow King
Nimrod
Master Mold
Marrow
Sabretooth

vs

JLA
Green Lantern,Kyle
Superman
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Aquaman
Batman
Green Arrow
Hawk Girl
Atom Smasher

Last edited by golem370 on Dec 9th, 2005 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 05:40 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

bump

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 04:15 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Justice League win, sort of. I don't know if any of them could beat Classic Juggernaut, but they would be able to beat everyone else.

If you take say, Sabretooth and Master Mold...they pose no threat to anyone save for Batman and Green Arrow. Do you honestly think Sabretooth is gonna put up a fight against Superman? I would argue that even Batman could beat both of those. Magneto is a real threat here, and Classic Juggernaut is the biggest threat by far, but I have to give this fight to the JLA.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 04:39 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

juggs goes down easy one of the jla heavy hitters knocks his helmet off and mm handles the rest.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 04:47 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I believe Nimrod would give Superman one hell of a fight.
I believe Magneto could take down Wonder Woman
I believe Shadow King could take down Manhunter
I believe Master Mold could bring down Captain Marvel
The Classic Juggernaut could take the rest

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:00 AM
Null

Superman and the man hunter by themselves.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:04 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

The only person on This DC Team who could beat Thor is Superman.Thor got beat down by Juggernaut.

Attachment: thunderstrike.jpg
This has been downloaded 133 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:04 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
The only person on This DC Team who could beat Thor is Superman.Thor got beat down by Juggernaut.

The only reason Jugs does well with thor is that magic don't work well on Jugs

Jugs = Hulk ---------------- Very limited to what he can do

And Superman isn't taken thor neither are any of the JLA one on one.

" GodForce " stick out tongue

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:07 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

even without the godforce i dont see none of them beating thor.when juggs and thor fight thor never even gets serious.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:10 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by thesilverspider
even without the godforce i dont see none of them beating thor.when juggs and thor fight thor never even gets serious.
Because he can't lol

All his attacks are useless against the might of Jugs

The thing is Jugs is just like Hulk with not to many option (for attack) and can be easily be teleported etc.

Thor did teleport Jugs once but Jugs is the ultimate Thor killer

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:13 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Exodus,Stryfe and Shadow King would mind rape Manhunter.Stryfe-"Stryfe is an alpha-class telepath and telekinetic, with raw potential surpassing that of Professor X. Unlike his genetic template Cable, he has nothing to hold back his powers, except a lack of formal training"

Exodus-"Besides his near invulnerablity, superhuman strength and rapid flight, Exodus possesses vast psionic powers including telekinesis above 10 tons, teleportation, incredible telepathic powers, and the ability to project damaging psionic blasts. He also acts as a sort of psionic vampire, absorbing and stealing psionic energy from those around him. There is some evidence that his power is influenced by the belief of those around him, as when he was with the loyal Acolytes he possessed power far beyond what he currently exhibits.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:14 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by kgkg
Because he can't lol

All his attacks are useless against the might of Jugs

The thing is Jugs is just like Hulk with not to many option (for attack) and can be easily be teleported etc.

Thor did teleport Jugs once but Jugs is the ultimate Thor killer

yea your right................

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:15 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by golem370
Exodus,Stryfe and Shadow King would mind rape Manhunter.Stryfe-"Stryfe is an alpha-class telepath and telekinetic, with raw potential surpassing that of Professor X. Unlike his genetic template Cable, he has nothing to hold back his powers, except a lack of formal training"

Exodus-"Besides his near invulnerablity, superhuman strength and rapid flight, Exodus possesses vast psionic powers including telekinesis above 10 tons, teleportation, incredible telepathic powers, and the ability to project damaging psionic blasts. He also acts as a sort of psionic vampire, absorbing and stealing psionic energy from those around him. There is some evidence that his power is influenced by the belief of those around him, as when he was with the loyal Acolytes he possessed power far beyond what he currently exhibits.

manhunter is not getting mind raped ok........he is the one doing the mind raping

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:17 AM
jasofisc

Has MM ever really totaly controled someone's mind. If not or if not in the way that marvel telepaths do then he's going to get man handeled. It seems to me that DC telepaths are stronger over a long distance (reading peoples thoughts, or connecting minds) but not controling people like Prof. X does or like strife or shadow king does. Maybe i'm wrong, and if I am wrong then MM and other DC telpaths are the stupidest hero's in all of DC. Because if MM can control people then why does he not do it 99% of the time. Does everybody in the DCU have psy protection.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:40 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by thesilverspider
manhunter is not getting mind raped ok........he is the one doing the mind raping

Exodus is a psionic vampire he feeds on mental powers, look what he did to sersi and xavier. Exodus and Stryfe will kill mm and there's nothing martian manhunter can do about it except for bending over and bress for impact because he's about to get f**ked big time.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 06:14 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

JLA is royally boned. Mageto drains Supes off the bat. Exodus drains Aquaman and MM, while SHadow King and Stryfe hold them off. Magneto keeps all of them inside a shield. Once the DC telepaths are gone, Shadow King, Exodus, and Stryfe devour the remaining minds at will.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 06:22 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by Dizzle
JLA is royally boned. Mageto drains Supes off the bat. Exodus drains Aquaman and MM, while SHadow King and Stryfe hold them off. Magneto keeps all of them inside a shield. Once the DC telepaths are gone, Shadow King, Exodus, and Stryfe devour the remaining minds at will.

Don't see that happening they get two weeks prep and they have Batman..........yeah right oh and WW is immune to telepathy.........so backlash to anyone who tries it on her and please don't forget JLA has speed........a lot of it

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:40 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Wonder Woman goes down to Jugernaut Batman falls to Mr Sinister Nimrod take Captain Marvel Then Nimrod Master Mold and Mr Sinister take down Green Lantern Hawk Girl Atom Smasher and Green Arrow

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 06:56 PM
Beyonder

Originally posted by LethalFemme
Don't see that happening they get two weeks prep and they have Batman..........yeah right oh and WW is immune to telepathy.........so backlash to anyone who tries it on her and please don't forget JLA has speed........a lot of it

Nimrod & Master Mold - doing all the data and stategic processing > Batman

Mister Sinisters & Stryfe > Batman

X-Villains take this.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 08:51 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Dizzle

I love Exodus, i really do. And God knows Blood Ties was an amazing showing. However, he HAS been beaten by Xavier. the whole "psychic vampire" thing is all nice and good, but when faced with a superior opponent it doesn't work as well as you'd think. Again, he's been beaten by Prof. X, and i think MM could take him. Not to mention i think his psychic vampirism might actually hurt his allies quite gravely erm

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:01 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote