KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadshot vs. The Punisher

Deadshot vs. The Punisher
Started by: Superherovandal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Deadshot vs. The Punisher

Both have absolutely no prep and have with them what they would normally have. Know absolutely nothing about each other. I say this is a fairly good fight. smile No PIS. CIS. etc.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 01:41 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadshot.

He's got bullseye's aim and he uses special bullets. And he doesn't care if he dies or not.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 02:00 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warmonger

Deadshot is in trouble here. Cause he definetly doens't have Bullseye's aim Bullseye can kill a man with a pen at thirty feet. Deadshot got his ass kicked by a handcuffed Daivid Cain.

It can really go either way but Punisher is smarter and and has actually fought the real Bullseye. Not to mention Punisher is not to shabby in close quarters,and carries a vareity of weapons.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 03:28 AM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

DS has the whole built in aiming system in his suit. He seems to be a faster draw than Punisher, as well.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 03:29 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warmonger

Oh I think his aim is better and if it was just a case of the tow doing a mexican standoff type thing like what he did with Deathstroke then he can beat Frank. However in any sort of environment where the two have any sort of environmetn Frank is a much better all soldier than Floyd. He is going to set traps and he is goign to have things like grenades and rocket launchers. Flyod might have that stuff like in his mini but he doesn't regularly carry that stuff where as Frank does.

Also I have yet to see Deadhsot win a fist fight. He honeslty doesn't think much further than his guns.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:22 AM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

I dont know Deadshot very well, but from the above posts Punisher wins 6/10

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:15 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

dont deadshot have the better tech?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 07:50 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Keep in mind Deadshot has a death wish... that seems to be a weakness to me.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 12:48 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote