KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Juggernaut vs Savage Hulk and Thor

Classic Juggernaut vs Savage Hulk and Thor
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Classic Juggernaut vs Savage Hulk and Thor

Who wins this fight

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:02 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Savage Hulk and Thor definately take this.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:06 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

How?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:06 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He's got Totally Indestructible Durability and Unlimited Stamina and he atleast Stronger then Thor

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:12 PM
Madvillain

lol, indestructable durability??

Savage Hulk alone is a handful for Juggs, so you do the math. If not a stalemate, then Hulk and Thor win.

I don't know you picture the scenario. Hulk removes Juggs helmet, and Thor beats his head in with Mjolnir.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:15 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

People make that mistake his Durablilty is not effected by his armor or Helmet.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:18 PM
Madvillain

or you know, Hulk removes the helmet, and Juggs gets a Godforce blast to the melon. you pick..

but seriously it will be tough to take out juggs, with him being invulnerable, and the whole inertia thingy.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:19 PM
Madvillain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
People make that mistake his Durablilty is not effected by his armor or Helmet.

This isn't true. The armor itself has mystical properties which enhance his durability..

He loses either way.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:22 PM
golem370

Special Limitations: Vulnerability to certain mystic forces; vulnerability to psionic attack when not shielded by his special helmet.
Intelligence: Normal
Strength: Superhuman Class 90
Speed: Normal
Stamina: Immeasurable
Durability: Totally indestructible
Agility: Normal (2/7)
Reflexes: Normal (2/7)
Fighting Skills: Basic hand-to-hand combat techniques

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:22 PM
golem370

Prove it show me somewhere it has Juggernaut getting his butt kicked because he is not wearing his Helmet?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:23 PM
Madvillain

You misunderstand. I'm not saying that's the reason he'll lose. If Thor can harm a being like Galactus, then conceivably he can harm Juggs. Then Hulk only adds to the problems. Like I said, if not a stalemate then Thor and Hulk win. There's just no way Juggs can win this.

who do you think wins?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:28 PM
golem370

The only time Thor even came close to hurting Juggernaut was when he used this hammer to block the Cyttorak magic but the hammer had to come back to him or he would have went back to Human form.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:35 PM
golem370

Juggernaut outlast Thor & Hulk that how he could win.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:37 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

GODSCRIBE: You're mistaking the armor for the mystical shield that he COULD but usually forgets to put around himself (i'm talking classic juggernaut). He has beaten Thor on every single occassion that i can think of when they've met. He's a non-factor. The Godforce blast was used on him and it didn't matter. Mjolnir was thrown at him, and it didn't matter, etc. etc. etc.
Savage Hulk can be as savage as he likes. there's nothing i can think of that Savage Hulk can do to hurt Juggernaut as long as he has his shield up.

Well yeah.....the only think they COULD do would be to somehow incapacitate him by dropping a mountain or something on Juggs. But he'd eventually dig his way out...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:59 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Thor could cut Juggernaut off from his magic again and him and the green one can go to town.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 09:38 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He still has his Super Strength

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 11:13 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

A lot of good it'll do him when Thor and Hulk are pounding on him.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 11:25 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

They only have like 15 seconds

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 11:32 PM
Hancock1

lets see...1 who is totally indestructible verus 2 who are just as strong...but..theres 2 of them..and 1 of them has a super fast healing ability,and gets stronger as he gets madder...hmmmmmmmmmm...could be quiet a while before someone goes down...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 11:33 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

I am pretty much a Juggernaut fan. Saying that I will throw this out there. How well will Hulk and Thor work together? Thor is smart, but Hulk would adopt his "Hulk smash!!!" mindset and in return get smashed... in the face...and the stomach...and the crotch (Juggernaut will fight dirty). Then it is Thor vs. Classic Juggernaut, close, but I give it to Juggernaut.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 11:39 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote