KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can Hulk take Lois From Superman

Can Hulk do it
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, and faster than a speeding Bullet 5 38.46%
No, its a job for superman 8 61.54%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Can Hulk take Lois From Superman
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

Shocked Can Hulk take Lois From Superman

laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 08:02 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Living with Hulk/getting married to Hulk is a domestic violence suit waiting to happen sad

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 08:23 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warmonger

No. See the source of Hulk's rage is that he has a three inch-wang.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 08:48 PM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Warmonger

laughing

i once saw an awesome pic of Betty Ross sitting on top of Bruce Banner wanting to get some ...well.....action, and nearly snoring. She starts insulting Bruce and he turns into Hulk. She's quite happy afterwards laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 08:51 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warmonger

I don't know Superman may be able to fly all through the night, but can he rock a party till the early light?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:48 PM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I don't know Superman may be able to fly all through the night, but can he rock a party till the early light?
No. He's an L7 weenie boy.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:59 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Hulk is...endowed enough, that he's spent time as a sex slave recently, in Defenders miniseries. big grin Be that as it may, unless it's Professor Hulk there's no chance of the magic lasting, as Lois will pine again for Clark Pureheart.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:07 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by brainchild81
No. He's an L7 weenie boy.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:09 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

No.
Actually not just a no but a HECK NO!

Think of it this way ......most forms of the Hulk are basically rage-imbued maniacs that just try to smash everything they come across. If an obstacle or issue arises then the solution is to hit it as hard and as fast as possible.
That is the Hulk way .....smash!

When it comes to ....erm .....'relations' ......the Hulk (at least almost all forms of the Hulk) would just do the old 'Hulk smash' thing, in this case a slam,bang,thankyou maam (although I doubt the Hulk would even say thank you).
The Hulk would not only be a horrible lover but he would probably tear apart whatever poor soul he was with.

Conclusion: The Hulk (at least most versions of the Hulk) would probably be one of the worst lovers in comicdom(with the probably exception of the Thing). His whole thing would be 'smash,' and thus only enjoyable to one person ....the Hulk.

Superman on the other hand is said to be constantly holding back his strength in fear of hurting people. This indicates a very large degree of self-control.
Self-control.
Thus he is able to put others first, something that can translate into the bedroom.
Thus no 'Hulk smash' when it comes to Superman.

And anyways, Kal El is FAR better looking than the Hulk.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:37 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

That's why this has to be Professor Hulk or the Gray Hulk, both of whom had brains and charm, if rough-edged. Rick Jones' squeeze Marlo, her first appearence was as an arranged date with the Gray Hulk; she spends the night, and comes out next morning exhausted but satisfied beyond words. wink

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 06:25 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

great song....

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 07:03 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warmonger

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
great song....

Don't have th foggiest idea what you mean... whistle

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 08:20 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by roughrider
That's why this has to be Professor Hulk or the Gray Hulk, both of whom had brains and charm, if rough-edged. Rick Jones' squeeze Marlo, her first appearence was as an arranged date with the Gray Hulk; she spends the night, and comes out next morning exhausted but satisfied beyond words. wink

Don't make me pull out the heavy artillery........the Umar scans mad

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 08:34 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

How about scans of his time with Jarella, his other great love? wink

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 03:52 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I voted for Superman because I thought the thread was about Hulk physically taking Lois from Superman.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:38 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by Dark Urizen
laughing

i once saw an awesome pic of Betty Ross sitting on top of Bruce Banner wanting to get some ...well.....action, and nearly snoring. She starts insulting Bruce and he turns into Hulk. She's quite happy afterwards laughing out loud

Sure that happened roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:40 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Sure that happened roll eyes (sarcastic)

Check your PM's and then come back here and appologize

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:51 PM
Null

Check your PM's and then come back here and appologize

laughing out loud I will be waiting for those pms

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:53 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
laughing out loud I will be waiting for those pms

Check 'em now shifty

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:54 PM
Null

Check 'em now shifty

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:55 PM