KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » A Hirogen vs Deathstroke vs Species 8472

A Hirogen vs Deathstroke vs Species 8472
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

A Hirogen vs Deathstroke vs Species 8472

Hirogen-Hirogen are typically much taller than a human, perhaps seven to eight feet in size. They are powerfully muscular. It can be surmised that their close combat capabilities outstrip those of a typical Starfleet officer by quite a margin. Hirogen hunters of all ranks wear tough blue armour, generally with face masks. Before a hunt, all Hirogen hunters colour their faces with some type of war paint-In battle the Hirogen rely on strong armour and, in face-to-face encounters, their physical resilience to survive. They carry tetryon rifles into combat; these powerful assault rifles utilise a form of energy that Starfleet has so far been unable to harness.

Species 8472-They have a dense genetic structure with triple-helix DNA and a powerful immune system. Their anatomy is unique in that they possess three legs and communicate exclusively through telepathy. Apparently, their species is composed of five different genders, and each of the sexes own separate sections of the fluidic space realm that they live in. Their technology, including starships and weapons, is mainly biological.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:56 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

You mean the race from Star Trek: Voyager? good lord I just lost some credibility points for knowing that one

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:19 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

yes both of them are from Star Trek

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 04:07 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I think Species 8472 would win with its crazy telepathy and smarts.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 05:52 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Bump

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 09:55 PM
MrHeavySilence

Didn't the Hirogen create a virtual system on their planet to kill virtual people instead of real people as part of the deal with Voyager? But then they started hijacking holograms from ships and hunted them.. I feel sad for knowing this - -

But if I'm correct, Species 8472 whipped the Borg. So I don't think the Hirogen would win- hell, even the doctor hologram outsmarted them.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 01:17 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Hirogen have weapons capable of hurting 8472, but the fact that deathstroke is there will distract him i'd say...

8472 rips them to shreds...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Didn't the Hirogen create a virtual system on their planet to kill virtual people instead of real people as part of the deal with Voyager? But then they started hijacking holograms from ships and hunted them.. I feel sad for knowing this - -

I think the holograms rebeled and made a holographic ship... wait, that was a different episode. You're probably right.

quote:
But if I'm correct, Species 8472 whipped the Borg. So I don't think the Hirogen would win- hell, even the doctor hologram outsmarted them.

Indeed they did.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 01:26 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

no

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 01:29 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote