KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sersi(Marvel) VS. Firestorm

Sersi(Marvel) VS. Firestorm
Started by: Adam Warlock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Sersi(Marvel) VS. Firestorm

Who takes it?

Debate.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 03:53 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Sersi is way above him it's not even funny.

What's up Adam warlock, aka: sentry

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 04:08 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

sersi

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 05:20 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

in honour of the finals . . .

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big grin

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 11:03 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

When Stein and Ronnie merged to create the original rendition of FS, Stein's consciousness gave Ronnie quite an impressive resistance to TP, and the like. In one instance, Hector Hammond attacked FS mentally, and Stein [whom, again, was merged into FS] actually sheltered Ronnie's mind from the TP attacks - then went on to beat HH on the mental plane. And while Jason may not have any TP resistance feats, to date - we can assume he'd have the same level of resistance as Ronnie, due to the fact that Stein is part of Jason's Matrix as well.

At any rate, it probably wouldn't matter much in the scope of things. I'm sure Sersi's mind rape abilities, exceed those of Hector - so for that reason, she probably takes this. Firestorm's TP resistance would buy him more time to come up with something, though. Meh.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 5th, 2008 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 11:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flow01
Restricted

Account Restricted

you necro posters! this is 3 years old, leave it to die.

Sigs made by: Me (Sentry spelled wrong for coolness)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 12:50 AM
Flow01 is currently offline Click here to Send Flow01 a Private Message Find more posts by Flow01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Eternal

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 05:56 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Sersi

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 02:26 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

jason

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 02:32 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Mindrape FTW

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 02:34 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

sersi

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 02:35 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Mindrape FTW

Hasn't jason Pulled beings on the astral plane before? TW had to actually pull Firestorm Apart and The girl that is part of Jason's Tp Resist was so high that TW was astonished. I don't see Sersi being over TW in TP.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 02:57 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by fangirl101
Hasn't jason Pulled beings on the astral plane before? TW had to actually pull Firestorm Apart and The girl that is part of Jason's Tp Resist was so high that TW was astonished. I don't see Sersi being over TW in TP.

Really? Hmmm, I skipped that issue perhaps.
Do you happen to remember the issue #?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 03:04 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Really? Hmmm, I skipped that issue perhaps.
Do you happen to remember the issue #?

It's all in here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...spect-firestorm

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 03:11 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'm still going with my original opinion. Hector Hammond is quite uber in the area of mental capability, and Stein (merged with the FS Matrix, obviously) was able to own him on the mental plane, which is a very impressive feat. That said, I still think Sersi might have a chance at taking the majority, due to aforementioned reasons (ie. possible mind rape.) But if she did take this, it certainly wouldn't be a walk in the park by any means.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 30th, 2009 at 05:54 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 05:46 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Firestorm wins.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 06:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Firestorm

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 06:31 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyfather
Bad Ass

Sersi stomps

Owning Thor

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 09:16 AM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by skyfather
Sersi stomps
How so?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 04:15 PM
iceman24567

Firestorm.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 05:00 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote