KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus VS. The Abomination

Colossus VS. The Abomination
Started by: Adam Warlock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Colossus VS. The Abomination

Who takes it?

Colossus takes on this green behemoth.

Battle takes place in Downtown LA.

Debate.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 02:59 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Abomination was slightly weaker than Wonder Man. And according to the WM vs. Colossus, thread, WM would win by far. So i say Abomination

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 04:41 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say Colossus, because Colossus has become a strong force in the Marvel universe.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 07:06 PM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

colossus with ease.....

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 07:10 PM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Emil after a long hard fight.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 07:55 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Abomination.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 08:08 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Abomination. He cna lift more than Colossus. So he takes colossus and throws Colossus into the sun.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:44 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I think Colossus can take him but most likely Emil would win this. He's bigger, stronger, and can heal like the Hulk. That's why Abomination is the Hulk's rival and arch nemesis.

Basically this fight is the same as Colossus fighting the Hulk except he's fighting a copy of the Hulk that is not as strong as the Hulk. Abomination wins this.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:58 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

who says abomination can lit more than Colossus, not saying he cant beat him. Colossus is in the class 100 rank, and has fought foes such as juggernaut, Colossus is no pushover I think people underestimate him

Last edited by soujaboy09 on Dec 25th, 2005 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:30 PM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by soujaboy09
who says abomination can lit more than Colossus, not saying he cant beat him. Colossus is in the class 100 rank, and has fought foes such as juggernaut, Colossus is no pushover I think people underestimate him

Marvel does !

Colossus = Level 6
Abomination = Level 7

smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:38 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

look up something besides that like the online encyclopedia which gets its info from marvel.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:43 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

look up something besides that like the online encyclopedia which gets its info from marvel.

I don't think that exists ? If it does, can you give me its adress ! smile

And Newbie .... be careful who your speaking to ! wink

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:52 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

Originally posted by Fishy 500
I don't think that exists ? If it does, can you give me its adress ! smile

And Newbie .... be careful who your speaking to ! wink

no yahman you be careful who you are speaking to.....he is my friend....**** with him.......u **** with rage..... evil face (merry Christmas) smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:54 PM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
no yahman you be careful who you are speaking to.....he is my friend....**** with him.......u **** with rage..... evil face (merry Christmas) smile

laughing out loud laughing out loud .... Care ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(merry Christmas) smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:57 PM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here you go, it gives you whoever you type in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_%28comics%29

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:59 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here you go, it gives you whoever you type in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_%28comics%29

confused

Please dont tell me that was a joke ? ... or is my comp ****ed again ? sad

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 12:01 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fishy 500
confused

Please dont tell me that was a joke ? ... or is my comp ****ed again ? sad

embarrasment Sorry My bad !!!!!!!!!!

That site isn't very official ... its edited by a lot of people on this forum .... me included ! smile

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 12:02 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well its sponsered by Answers.com which is sponsered by Google. It doesnt keep everything that is edited, if you put something on there that is false than it is deleted within a day, try it and see.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 12:07 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well its sponsered by Answers.com which is sponsered by Google. It doesnt keep everything that is edited, if you put something on there that is false than it is deleted within a day, try it and see.

I use it loads .... I edited the She Hulk page ! smile

This all my stuff aken from the She Hulk page. Although its true its not entirely accurate and OFFICIAL

On first becoming She-Hulk, she had the ability to lift 50 tons. Since then, she has increased her strength-level through training to the point where she can lift over 100 tons, she is now thought to be nearly as strong as her cousin, The Incredible Hulk. When she transforms back and forth, she gains/loses considerable mass (much of it muscle) by an unknown means.

In addition, thanks to training by the Ovoid alien race, She-Hulk can exchange her physical characteristics and powers with the physical characteristics and powers of another being by simply focusing on a mental image of the person and willing the transfer to take place. It should be noted that she rarely uses this power.

"She has also discovered that as She-Hulk, she is exponentially stronger than her Jennifer Walters form. This means that any extra strength gained as Jennifer Walters through intense physical training will be amplified, making her She-Hulk form that much stronger. This has been shown recently, when she single handidly lifted the Thing's heaviest training weight (somewhwere in the region of 100 tons) and successfully arm wrestled the Demi God Hercules. It should also be noted that Hercules still does not have his full "godly" powers since it was removed by his father Zeus of Olympus. She used this to her advantage when she fought the Champion of the Universe on an alien world where court cases are decided in boxing arenas."

Last edited by R.O.T. Yahman on Dec 26th, 2005 at 12:13 AM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 12:09 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

did you post something fasle on there, because if you did it's not there any longer. Which part did you put on there about She Hulk I want to read.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 12:13 AM