KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spawn v Superman v Silver Surfer who wud win and who wud come 2nd?

Spawn v Superman v Silver Surfer who wud win and who wud come 2nd?
Started by: streekz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
streekz
King of Otherworld

Spawn v Superman v Silver Surfer who wud win and who wud come 2nd?

Not sure bout either spawn's or silver surfer's powers thats why ive asked.. confused cool

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 06:22 AM
streekz is currently offline Click here to Send streekz a Private Message Find more posts by streekz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uberking Robert
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Surfer is astronomically more powerful than Superman. Spawn, a street level character, doesn't even matter in this fight. He goes splat in the first tenth of a second.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 06:37 AM
Uberking Robert is currently offline Click here to Send Uberking Robert a Private Message Find more posts by Uberking Robert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
streekz
King of Otherworld

This is probably a stupid question... but here goes... wot is a street level character? wot other types are there? space, cosmic?

I always thought superman was unbeatable but didnt relise silver surfer was so powerful.

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 06:46 AM
streekz is currently offline Click here to Send streekz a Private Message Find more posts by streekz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Spawn beats superman easily , he slaps 'the man of steel' around and then vaporises surfer.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 06:48 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
The Surfer is astronomically more powerful than Superman. Spawn, a street level character, doesn't even matter in this fight. He goes splat in the first tenth of a second.

are ya dumb spawn is so super powerful he with a snap he can make a giant explosion FOO!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 06:56 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by FG725
are ya dumb spawn is so super powerful he with a snap he can make a giant explosion FOO!

This is what i was saying , spawn is godlike , i know he could kill supes easily enough and i think with some effort he could do the same to surfer....

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 06:58 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

yeah and if he had foamy to distract cuss 'em out he would comquer the galaxy!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:04 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

oh and here is a dose of spawns power just to show you that he isnt weak robert
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19ks.jpg

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:07 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

good match
im rootin for man of steel!

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:40 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

1) SS
2) Spawn

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:10 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

Superman would be in close nick with SS and Spawn isn't as powerful as you make him out to be, the originals is what i always go by, they are the best before they become tainted with new ideas and what not (the fansboys)

Spawn would lose eventually, his ability to live through a lot of punishment will keep him around a while longer, superman wouldn't get hurt by most of his attacks, fire doesn't tough the man of steel, SS would be too quick, even for supes and thats his advantage over him, his strength wouldnt be near supes to start with. So between supes and SS in the end.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:56 AM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by MattDay
Superman would be in close nick with SS and Spawn isn't as powerful as you make him out to be, the originals is what i always go by, they are the best before they become tainted with new ideas and what not (the fansboys)

Spawn would lose eventually, his ability to live through a lot of punishment will keep him around a while longer, superman wouldn't get hurt by most of his attacks, fire doesn't tough the man of steel, SS would be too quick, even for supes and thats his advantage over him, his strength wouldnt be near supes to start with. So between supes and SS in the end.

All of spawns attacks are magical , supes goes down quicker then a new york hooker . Silver surfer , may be able to beat spawn ....but i doubt it.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 01:10 PM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

You'd see a double team on the part of SS and Supes to take Spawn out, if it had to come to that. Then SS and Clark would shake hands and go their separate ways.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 01:55 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

Originally posted by BobbyD
You'd see a double team on the part of SS and Supes to take Spawn out, if it had to come to that. Then SS and Clark would shake hands and go their separate ways.

haha yea that could happen, spawn is considered evil and SS and SM are defenders of good, it makes good sense to me if this fight occured

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 02:54 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jvenom

MattDay if you only go by the originals then Superman would lose for sure since at first he could not fly or even lift anything past three tons. That is if you only go by the originals.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 04:12 PM
Jvenom is currently offline Click here to Send Jvenom a Private Message Find more posts by Jvenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

'Surfer is astronomically more powerful than Superman'

According to who ?????

Please say either Long Pig or Adam whore lock ! smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 04:17 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by BobbyD

um you do know spawn is a good guy right? Spawn has gone through hell literally i dont think supes will pose as too much of a threat and um its just till knockout right? anyway Spawn can kill supes but silver surfer is more of a challenge spidey was doing good against him for awhile im not sure if spawn could take him or not but for you who still think spawn is weak here is a pic of him against Urizen http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sp098247fz.jpg

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 04:36 PM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

My apologies, FG. ....thought Spawn was a bad guy. sad embarrasment

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 05:20 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

It's really sad that you know nothing about Spawn sad Feel free to be educated by the thread that can be accessed via the link in my sig smile

Superspeed, Superstrength that enables him to throw around skyscrapers, hellblasts that can topple an Ancient God and are said to be strong enough to burn down the gates of Heaven, matter alteration and transmutation, one of the best regenerations in comics, unbreakable chains, control over nature, ability to stop time dead in its tracks, etc. etc. telling you something?

Not to mention all of his attacks are magical in nature wink

haha yea that could happen, spawn is considered evil and SS and SM are defenders of good, it makes good sense to me if this fight occured

So THAT's why he turned Hell into a mini-heaven when he became ruler of Hell, and THAT's why he's saved the world from destruction several times, and THAT's why he's saved the lives of people trying to kill him, etc. etc. It's because he's EEEEEVIL. It's all clear now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 05:58 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

lol u tell em wickerman

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 06:04 PM