KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The New Avengers -vs- LOBO -vs- The X-Men

The New Avengers -vs- LOBO -vs- The X-Men
Started by: Malo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Malo

The New Avengers -vs- LOBO -vs- The X-Men

The New Avengers and The Astonishing X-Men are both trying to hunt down LOBO. Only kind of prep they have on him is a folder that contains the skills and powers of LOBO. Both teams will try to catch him dead or alive. The 2 teams are not working together. Both teams know that he is hideing some where in NYC.

Who wins?....The X-men, The Avengers or LOBO?

The New Avengers: ........The X-men:
Cap.America ..................Cyclops
Spider Woman ...............Emma Frost
Iron Man.......................Colosus
Luke Cage ....................Beast
Spider-man ...................Wolverine
Ronin ...........................Kitty

vs

LOBO

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:00 AM
Malo is currently offline Click here to Send Malo a Private Message Find more posts by Malo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Every single drop of Lobo, turns into another Lobo.......

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:24 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja

I think he lost that power to do so?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 04:39 PM
Malo is currently offline Click here to Send Malo a Private Message Find more posts by Malo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Emma frost. . . Spiderwoman . . . Kitty. . .

How well does he do against . . . Telepaths and the phereomnes and someone who can phase you into the ground?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:08 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Kitty could just phase him into the ground.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:14 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Wouldn't work. Lobo is essentially unkillable and immortal. Their best bet is to restrain or teleport him to an inaccessible area....which Iron Man is capable of doing.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:10 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Creshosk
Emma frost. . . Spiderwoman . . . Kitty. . .

How well does he do against . . . Telepaths and the phereomnes and someone who can phase you into the ground?

Telepathy is useless against Lobo. Bear with me because it gets weird. He has a rock song that he constantly plays inside his head continuously that for some odd reason grants him immunity against all forms of telepathy even from high-ends like MM or Maxima.

Phasing wouldn't work either. He can't die. He would just break out. MM tried this trick but it didn't work.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:13 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Draco69
Telepathy is useless against Lobo. Bear with me because it gets weird. He has a rock song that he constantly plays inside his head continuously that for some odd reason grants him immunity against all forms of telepathy even from high-ends like MM or Maxima.

Phasing wouldn't work either. He can't die. He would just break out. MM tried this trick but it didn't work.
Lobo is awesome

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:42 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

ya lobo wont lose but he coud win

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:43 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
how is he gonna bleed if he has a healing factor quicker than the hulk's?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:43 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Greatest Supepower Ever!!!!!!!!!! rock

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:56 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

[B]Telepathy is useless against Lobo. Bear with me because it gets weird. He has a rock song that he constantly plays inside his head continuously that for some odd reason grants him immunity against all forms of telepathy.

Bet you it's Mettalica laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 11:00 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by grey fox
Bet you it's Mettalica laughing laughing laughing
metallica sucks, lobo is too hard for that its...

SLAYER!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 11:04 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by DrDoom101
how is he gonna bleed if he has a healing factor quicker than the hulk's?

I guess he can make himself bleed if he choses to.
(He can also die if he choses to)

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 11:23 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by King KAM
metallica sucks, lobo is too hard for that its...

SLAYER!!!

No infact.... it's disturbed !!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 11:25 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Lobo also has this ridiculous power where he can figure how to beat anybody. Yeah I know...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 11:32 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Lobo also has this ridiculous power where he can figure how to beat anybody. Yeah I know...

Oh, I thought that was Dr. Doom's, Batman's, & Wolverine's power roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 11:44 PM
King KAM

Originally posted by grey fox
No infact.... it's disturbed !!!!
fox i like you....but your trashy taste in music is not welcomhere....

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 12:11 AM
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

First of all, the song is the theme to "Flipper."

Second, Lobo owns both teams and makes Spider Woman his girlfriend. Suh-nap.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 12:19 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote