KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current (Im about to fight E2 Supes) vs All Star Supes

Current (Im about to fight E2 Supes) vs All Star Supes
Started by: R.O.T. Yahman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Current (Im about to fight E2 Supes) vs All Star Supes

I think its a draw ! smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:17 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Current wins we haven't seen shit from ASS.Plus supes has been getting motivation from all over he's amped right now.............

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:18 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Who is this E2 Supes? I take it you read All star Supes? I dont know why people hate Frank Quitelys artwork. I love it. Grant M and him are such a good pairing. Although none of that has anything to do with the topic lol.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:19 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Ohhhh Earth 2 Supes!! lol.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:20 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Impossible to guage.
Our Superman has been in constant battle and protecting the ones he loves from danger since the Crisis started. And many of his allies have lost their lives in this cause.
I'm sure his stress level is going through the roof once he gets an idea of what's going on, assuming he doesn't already know[He can hear heartbeats and shit from the moon you know].

Offhand, I'd have to say current Superman.
All Star Superman, while an awesome title, the character hasn't shown me anything out of range of current Superman.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:20 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Who is this E2 Supes? I take it you read All star Supes? I dont know why people hate Frank Quitelys artwork. I love it. Grant M and him are such a good pairing. Although none of that has anything to do with the topic lol.
The title is awesome this far.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:21 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Dunno mate. I'll have to read more All Star. Oh btw do you read Nighthawks mini as well as Hyperions?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:22 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ohhhh Earth 2 Supes!! lol.

Indeed , limited writing space ! smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:22 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Dunno mate. I'll have to read more All Star. Oh btw do you read Nighthawks mini as well as Hyperions?

Supreme power?it's fuc'king great.......... smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:23 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dunno who this is adressed to, but im waiting for the trade !!!!!!

I can't wait for the Marvel Knights to start up Supreme Power again ! smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:24 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by thesilverspider
Supreme power?it's fuc'king great.......... smile

Yeah i think so. Im preferring Nighthawks mini at the moment although as of issue 3 Hyperions mini has started to get alot more interesting. Nice new sig btw. wink

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:25 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Yeah i think so. Im preferring Nighthawks mini at the moment although as of issue 3 Hyperions mini has started to get alot more interesting. Nice new sig btw. wink
they actually gave those guys a miniseries? lol. Do they get a together mini called "Hyperion/Nighthawk" with some kind of mix of their symbolism on the cover after the solo runs are done?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:27 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Juntai
they actually gave those ripoffs a miniseries? lol. Do they get a together mini called "Hyperion/Nighthawk" with some kind of mix of their symbolism on the cover after the solo runs are done?

The writing is far 'Superior' to the JLA, only the Ultimates comes close

smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:29 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I dunno who this is adressed to, but im waiting for the trade !!!!!!

I can't wait for the Marvel Knights to start up Supreme Power again ! smile

Is that definitely gonna happen? How are they gonna suddenly include them in 616? There must be some big event coming up in issue 5. Nighthawks cooler but as a character i think i prefer Hyperion. Have you read any of the minis?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:31 PM
HaSon

smile

That's because the JLA stopped being the JLA once Mark Waid left.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:31 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

smile

Agreed and i collect JLA as well. Its been so boring over the last 6 months roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:32 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is that definitely gonna happen? How are they gonna suddenly include them in 616? There must be some big event coming up in issue 5. Nighthawks cooler but as a character i think i prefer Hyperion. Have you read any of the minis?

I've got all of Hyps stuff so far, the arts no to great but the stroy is amazing !

I think the Marvel Knights will continue out of 616 continuity, and yes it is definitely going to happen. The first issue comes out in march ! smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:34 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ion
That's because the JLA stopped being the JLA once Mark Waid left.

How do you feel about the Meltzer take over ?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:35 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed and i collect JLA as well. Its been so boring over the last 6 months roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

Yess well the arts no to great ! smile

And i couldn't give a shit about the 'Key'

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:36 PM
HaSon

How do you feel about the Meltzer take over ?

Let's just say I'm glad its only 12 issues.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:37 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote