KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Auora vs. Northstar

Auora vs. Northstar
Started by: King_Mungi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

Auora vs. Northstar

Out of the twins who wins in a no holds brawl?

EDIT: Damn it, Aurora vs. Northstar

Last edited by -K-M- on Jan 26th, 2006 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:02 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Old or new Aurora?

Old version seemed a bit faster, thought he newer one is rapidly gaining it back. Northstar's a badass, but I think his sister should take him. Speeding up molecules never hurts. Unless someone's doing it to you. smile

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:28 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

well as sabertooth said, northstar is more of a girl then his sister so I guess Auora wins.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:31 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Old or new Aurora?

Old version seemed a bit faster, thought he newer one is rapidly gaining it back. Northstar's a badass, but I think his sister should take him. Speeding up molecules never hurts. Unless someone's doing it to you. smile

New Aurora, both are relatively the same now anyways. Aurora got experimented on by Weapon X, Northstar got experimented on by the Hand.

Northstar was always faster
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Flight01-24.jpg

Northstar's stats:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d...k-northstar.jpg

Aurora's stats: [A-Z handbook, can anyone get scans?]
Stats: [Out of 7]
Intelligence- 2
Strength- 2
Speed- 6
Durability- 3
Energy Projection- 3
Fighting Skills- 3

So she has once again regained her speed potential.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:43 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I'm leaning towards Aurora. Northstar wouldn't hurt her anyway...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:50 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I'm leaning towards Aurora. Northstar wouldn't hurt her anyway...

Normally no, but it's a no holds brawl. For the sake of the fight let's say Northstar is still free and under the control of the Hand.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:51 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I'd still give it to Aurora. She's more... vicious.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 11:06 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I'd still give it to Aurora. She's more... vicious.

Really? I think Northstar is, like going mach three into a normal person with no regard and taking on SHIELD and almost killing Fury.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 11:07 PM
stormfront13

yeah, but his sister also has the whole electricity and concussive blast thing going for her.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 12:11 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Really? I think Northstar is, like going mach three into a normal person with no regard and taking on SHIELD and almost killing Fury.
Yeah, i was thinking more like Weapon X Aurora compared to X-Men Northstar. But you're right, Hand Northstar is a sadistic bastard.

I dunno why, but i just see Aurora as winning...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 12:15 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, but his sister also has the whole electricity and concussive blast thing going for her.

I'm leening more to Aurora myself, and not because she is my favorite speedster. Hard part with all her abilities such as concussive blasts and electricity is actually being able to hit her brother with her blasts. Her hypnotism light would probally work.

Yeah, i was thinking more like Weapon X Aurora compared to X-Men Northstar. But you're right, Hand Northstar is a sadistic bastard.

Weapon X Aurora was cool, but she really didn't do anything sadistic other than mock Wild Child.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 12:37 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Her beating the crap out of the Director was kinda sadistic...
...and funny. big grin

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 12:41 AM
-K-M-

Her beating the crap out of the Director was kinda sadistic...
...and funny. big grin

Oh yeahhhhhh.....yeah that was pretty sadistic. He deserved it though.
=========
Those who want to see it, just scroll down to the very last post on the page

1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=8

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 12:48 AM
King KAM

Wolvereine gutted that punk biotch thats why.Wolverine pwns, northstar was just another statistic

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:50 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by King KAM
Wolvereine gutted that punk biotch thats why.Wolverine pwns, northstar was just another statistic

Bah! that was PIS and you know it. Northstar died three times in one week, that has to be a record.

Last edited by -K-M- on Jan 27th, 2006 at 02:14 AM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 02:02 AM
King KAM

Bah! that was PIS and you know it. Northstar died in three times in one week, that has to be a record.
dude, what was hilarious, is when wolverine called him b-level at best, hahahahahahaha

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 02:11 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

dude, what was hilarious, is when wolverine called him b-level at best, hahahahahahaha

I was never a big fan of him, but if he said that to Aurora I would have burned him myself.

Also how could he be b-level when he took out his stongest enemy quickly and easily? Oh well.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 02:14 AM
King KAM

I was never a big fan of him, but if he said that to Aurora I would have burned him myself.

Also how could he be b-level when he took out his stongest enemy quickly and easily? Oh well.
wolverine is the best there is, so what he says MUST BE TRUE, now go check out my wolverine8888 memorial thread

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 02:20 AM
-K-M-

wolverine is the best there is, so what he says MUST BE TRUE, now go check out my wolverine8888 memorial thread

but....half of the members of Alpha Flight have beated him one on one, what does that mean? I'm so confused.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 02:23 AM
King KAM

but....half of the members of Alpha Flight have beated him one on one, what does that mean? I'm so confused.
wolverine has a hell of alot of losses, but has more wins than anything, he is the best, undefeated? no, but the best, and his comic is great, he has BUCKY!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 02:25 AM