KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » superman vs outsiders and teentians

so who will preveil
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
the man of steel 4 44.44%
young heros 5 55.56%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

superman vs outsiders and teentians
Started by: ALEMASTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

superman vs outsiders and teentians

ok who would win this fight

robin
cyborg
starfire
raven
beast boy
jade
troia
nightwing
arsenal
thunder
metamorph
indigo

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:12 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Troia, Metamorph, Indigo and Raven would be the primary threats. The team can win....but not often.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 09:05 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

6/10

Thanks Greyfox, JLAKMC, join them or die! JLAKMC 2, KMCA 0

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 09:10 PM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

In Titans/Young Justice: Graduation Day, a Superman ROBOT took out both teams like it was a joke! If a Superman robot can do that, what would the real thing be able to do?
The robot even killed Troia!

I'd say Superman 10/10.

The way both teams were manhandled by a Superman robot ( it manhandled Tempest like he was a ragdoll, almost broke the back of Impulse, took out Arsenal, took out Wondergirl, manhandled Superboy, killed Lilith by breaking her neck, and killed Troia by firing its heat vision through her chest ......and all that was done by a Superman robot).
Imagine what the real thing would do!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 11:07 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Troia got a major upgrade as the Goddess of the Moon. She's LITERALLY a goddess now. So she's a good deal more powerful. Doesn't have many showings though.

Best bets are Troia (current), Indigo (Really Brainiac 19 or something; has Superman's weaknesses down to pat) , Metamorpho (transform into kryptonite), and Raven (magic. nuff' said)

They can win. But again not often.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 11:10 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slade10

err, couldn't raven win this one by herself?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 11:17 PM
slade10 is currently offline Click here to Send slade10 a Private Message Find more posts by slade10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Sure....if she survives the initial speedblitz and actually manages to get a cohrent brain synapse firing in time to make herself intangible (seemingly forgotten ability by Geoff Johns...).

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 11:20 PM
slade10

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Sure....if she survives the initial speedblitz and actually manages to get a cohrent brain synapse firing in time to make herself intangible (seemingly forgotten ability by Geoff Johns...).

If she dies, she turns into her soul form, and it's an even easier fight...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 11:32 PM
slade10 is currently offline Click here to Send slade10 a Private Message Find more posts by slade10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by slade10
If she dies, she turns into her soul form, and it's an even easier fight...

Very true. She would be unstoppable to Superman. However Superman knows this and a simple uppercut to her jaw that's weak enough to merely render her unconscious nixes this advantage. Maybe one of her teammates would be willing to kill her....

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 11:34 PM
cheap cabbage
Nutritious Veggie

whining teenagers vs the greatest superhero of all time....yeah

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 12:00 AM
cheap cabbage is currently offline Click here to Send cheap cabbage a Private Message Find more posts by cheap cabbage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slade10

Originally posted by Draco69
Very true. She would be unstoppable to Superman. However Superman knows this and a simple uppercut to her jaw that's weak enough to merely render her unconscious nixes this advantage. Maybe one of her teammates would be willing to kill her....

Possible, if you're saying everyone's 'bloodlusted', and raven doesn't have to constantly battle her evil heritage and control her emotions, then it seems to me raven wins with her pinky toe. Less than that actually.

Of course, once she gives into her demonic heritage, she also probably kills the rest of the team, and everyone on earth -- casualties of war. big grin

But if she's half of what her father was, she can destroy planets with ease. And it's not clear when she went bananas whether that was the influence of her father (but her own power) or the power of her father (in addition to influence). It seems the latter is more likely since she eventually beat him 1on1.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 12:46 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

is Trigon more powerful than PC Darkseid

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 01:00 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slade10

Originally posted by Superherovandal
is Trigon more powerful than PC Darkseid

Imo, yes. Darkseid even pc had trouble with his own planet. Trigon was taking over planets when he was a toddler, and controlled the universe by the time he was an adult.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 01:02 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

since when did pc DS have problems with Apocalips he always defeated everyone. In fact the only one he has possibly lost to is Anti-Monitor.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 01:14 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slade10

since when did pc DS have problems with Apocalips he always defeated everyone. In fact the only one he has possibly lost to is Anti-Monitor.

I don't know enough about pc DS to say. The feats I've seen, however, are unimpressive. He beats the heroes he's put up against but doesn't show awe-inspiring power in the process. Skyfather level, probably. You don't see him threatening the entire universe, destroying celestial bodies, etc.

Trigon, on the other hand, has no problems taking over an entire alternate universe. And seemingly would have done the same to the normal universe if not for raven.

Trigon is closer to tyrant or galactus level. pc DS is more thanos-level. I'm not super-informed on either of these characters though.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 01:26 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

well Odin and Zeus were quite scared of DS.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 01:31 AM
slade10

well Odin and Zeus were quite scared of DS.

1. In crossover. (or DC odin? far weaker)

2. Being scared doesn't tell you much. I'm scared of spiders. And certain forms of bacteria. Because they can harm me. I'd still smash them (hopefully) in a 1on1 fight.

3. They'd be even more scared of Trigon.

Last edited by slade10 on Jan 31st, 2006 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 01:40 AM