KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Young Avengers vs Runaways

Young Avengers vs Runaways
Started by: Hit and Run

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Accel

Young Avengers vs Runaways

I haven't been keeping up with Runaways lately, so I don't know what's changed since Victor joined, but both teams have their current rosters (except Chase has his old Gauntlets).

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:55 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Thats a tough one especially with Vic on the team. However the Young Avengers just seem on the whole more powerful and they work better as a team. Id say the Young Avengers although i prefer reading Runaways smile

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 03:03 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Found other Runaways and Young Avengers fan here smile

I give it to The Young avengers.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 07:12 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Runaways is better...but YA win, I think.

I'm not so sure...Victor was able to bend a ton of metal with ease with his electromagnetic powers. One word would be needed from Nico, and a member of YA would be screwed. Molly was able to rip the cloak off Cloak and knock Wolverine on his ass, I think that he is able to take Hulkling. Gert and Old Lace are probably able to take the Hawkeye/Mockingbird/Whatever-girl. It seems to take some degree of concetration for Wiccan to use his powers. I think that Nico would be able to take him out before he could fully utilize his powers.

The teams nowadays are like this?

Stature, Whatever-girl, Wiccan, Hulkling.

VS

Nico, Chase (does he get the Leapfrog?), Molly, Victor, Gertrude and Old Lace.

Nico/Victor > Wiccan

Molly > Hulkling

Gert & Old Lace > Whatever-girl

Chase (provided that he gets Leapfrog) > Stature

I might just be biased, though smile

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 07:28 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Runaways is better...but YA win, I think.

I'm not so sure...Victor was able to bend a ton of metal with ease with his electromagnetic powers. One word would be needed from Nico, and a member of YA would be screwed. Molly was able to rip the cloak off Cloak and knock Wolverine on his ass, I think that he is able to take Hulkling. Gert and Old Lace are probably able to take the Hawkeye/Mockingbird/Whatever-girl. It seems to take some degree of concetration for Wiccan to use his powers. I think that Nico would be able to take him out before he could fully utilize his powers.

The teams nowadays are like this?

Stature, Whatever-girl, Wiccan, Hulkling.

VS

Nico, Chase (does he get the Leapfrog?), Molly, Victor, Gertrude and Old Lace.

Nico/Victor > Wiccan

Molly > Hulkling

Gert & Old Lace > Whatever-girl

Chase (provided that he gets Leapfrog) > Stature

I might just be biased, though smile

Hulkling>Molly. I love Molly. But she aint no SUPER SKRULL.

Nico/Victor> Wiccan (Maybe.....provided she hasn't used up most of her good spells. Otherwise bye bye Nico.

Kate Bishop>Dino and chubby girl.

Chase has his old Gauntlets. That said stature steeps on him. and the rest of the Runaways if there not careful and fast enough.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 07:40 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 01:35 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Runaways. The YA ar ea bunch of stubborn punks who do what they do as more of a hobby. The Runaways have survived more hardships together, and with Victor the Mini-Magneto on the team, they take this fight.

Nico owns Wiccan because her spells are faster.

Molly and Old Lace should take Hulkling, he hasn't impressed me so far.

Victor zaps Stature.

Gauntlet boy takes out the Hawkeye wannabe, he just has a better ranged attack.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 09:20 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khellendros
Runaways. The YA ar ea bunch of stubborn punks who do what they do as more of a hobby. The Runaways have survived more hardships together, and with Victor the Mini-Magneto on the team, they take this fight.

Nico owns Wiccan because her spells are faster.

Molly and Old Lace should take Hulkling, he hasn't impressed me so far.

Victor zaps Stature.

Gauntlet boy takes out the Hawkeye wannabe, he just has a better ranged attack.

Or Stature steeps on the Runaways all at once.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:10 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:24 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Young avengers in a curbstomp as of issue #10 they got two new members in the Vision and a speedster who can accelerate and destabilize atomic matter.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:29 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote