KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Alexander Luthor vs. Reed Richards

Alexander Luthor vs. Reed Richards
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Alexander Luthor vs. Reed Richards

PREP-BATTLE. They can use ANYTHING they normally have access to in their respective universe. They are not allowed to go to any other universe. They are NOT allowed to either sabotage or disrupt or spy on each others plans. They know nothing of each other and are not allowed to research each other. They are just told that it will take ALL of their intellect and everything they have to beat their opponent. They are bloodlusted.

They both receive exactly TWO years of preptime. Time manipulation, or any other means to extend the preptime is forbidden.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 01:01 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Reed calls the Bunny and it's all over...........

But seriously I think Alex would win.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 01:03 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I think Reed would win.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 01:12 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I can't decide.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 01:20 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

anyone got a bio on Alexander Luthor? is he lex's son or something like that?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 01:22 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Good matchup.
However I think they would both obliterate each other ....thus no win.
Why?
Well, both are ridiculously smart, and if they are going fullblast (and have a 2-year prep horizon) then one can be certain that they will both come with FOOLPROOF strategies.
Now, one may be an IQ point smarter than the other ....goodness, one might even be a hundred IQ points smarter than the other ....but in the end even the less smart of the two is still astoundingly smart.
Thus even the lesser of the two will still come up with a plan that can quite literally blow up the solar system!

Conclusion: Both win (or lose, depending on how one views it).
It would be like me with a 50-megaton hydrogen bomb versus you with a Hiroshima style atomic bomb that has a yield of 'only' 12 kilotons.
Now,my thermonuclear device can freaking absolutely vaporise a city (actually a 50 megaton bomb would probably turn the dust into dust), but your 'small' 12-kiloton yield fission device will still kill a city.

Same thing here ....even assuming that one of the two is smarter, and even assuming that the smarter one is more intelligent by a sizeable margin, the fact still remains that the lesser of the two is still amazingly smart.
Beyond amazing.

Thus if they face off one thing is certain.
The smarter one will destroy the lesser one.
Another thing is also certain.
That the lesser of the two is still smart enough to destroy the smarter one (and quite probably take the solar system along with him).

Answer: Draw.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 02:30 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

oh nvm i found out hes lex.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:44 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azeld

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
oh nvm i found out hes lex.

Alex is the guy behind IC.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 05:09 AM
Azeld is currently offline Click here to Send Azeld a Private Message Find more posts by Azeld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

He's the son of the Lex Luthor from Earth-3.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Luthor%2C_Jr.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 05:33 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

k thanks

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 05:49 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Alex is the brain behind every single conflict in Infinite Crisis. That's impressive. He's recreated Earth 2 perfectly. I'd say he's above Reed.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:44 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

reed makes up with doom, and gets lex together lol..but lex takes this.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:46 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

of course he's above reed. Alex would obliterate reed b4 you could do an impersonation of adam sandler, which would sound something like "oowoowehtthwwuu". has everyone forgotten that this guy weilds both positive and anti matter energy? yes ppl anti matter, one blast and he'd unravel Reed's cellualr structure into oblivion(literally) b4 you could say oowoowehtthwwuu

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:51 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

so he's like a weaker version of molecule man? reed wins.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:52 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

weaker my ass.!!! this dude has power on a cosmic scale. obviously you dont grasp the finality of antimatter in comic book perspective.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:54 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

reed wins, because you're gay.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 10:00 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

he isn't MM level but he made a place that protected him and SBP and SM2 and LL2 from the crisis. and he is smarter than Reed. He's created a machine that can recreate the multiverse.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 10:07 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

so no one read the orignal crisis where the anti monitor was after him to use him as a catalyst to gather animatter energy on a universal scale, but the monitor got to him first.. also what sort of energy do you think was obsorbing the multiverse?,...yep you guesed it! antimatter

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 10:15 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

I know he is powerful probably just below skyfather. In fact I'd say he'd possibly beat Thanos. He is wayyy beyond Reed in all mental aspects. Look at what he's doing right now. Its MIGHTY impressive.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 10:18 PM