KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » She Hulk (current) vs Thor in a fistfight

She Hulk (current) vs Thor in a fistfight
Started by: Darth_Erebus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Erebus
The End

She Hulk (current) vs Thor in a fistfight

Thor has no hammer and cannot summon the elements. Fight takes place in Arizona desert.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 12:06 AM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Currently, She-Hulk seems to be back down to her old strength level.

As for the fight, I'd say Thor.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 02:20 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

over kill.. she hulk goes down HARD.... thor is able to exchange blow with the hulk wat is she hulk going to to thor, shes not even a class 100.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 02:24 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

ditto

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 02:27 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hit and Run
Currently, She-Hulk seems to be back down to her old strength level.

As for the fight, I'd say Thor.
how did it happen? she back to class 75 to 80 level?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 02:42 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

when did she-hulk go back down? she was a high class 100, not even a month ago.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 02:54 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

I'm pretty sure there was almost one year between the whole Titania fight and the conflict with the Time police, so it's not like she's necessarily stayed the same (unless she continued to lift weights during the whole time).

From what I've seen, She-Hulk doesn't seem as strong as she was at the end of the last season. Her muscles don't look as big as before and I haven't seen her do anything that suggests that she's in the same strength class, which is why I believe she's back down to her old strength level.

But I haven't been keeping up too well with the current season so anyone could probably prove me wrong.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 03:07 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OMNIKINETIC
THE THIRD HAND OF GOD

THOR COULD DEFEAT SHE-HULK WITH EASE...A BETTER FIGHT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHE-HULK AND WONDER WOMAN

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:16 AM
OMNIKINETIC is currently offline Click here to Send OMNIKINETIC a Private Message Find more posts by OMNIKINETIC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
THOR COULD DEFEAT SHE-HULK WITH EASE...A BETTER FIGHT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHE-HULK AND WONDER WOMAN

The result would be the same... only quicker. Diana does have superspeed.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:26 AM