KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marv from Sin City vs. Ash (from Evil Dead trilogy)

Marv from Sin City vs. Ash (from Evil Dead trilogy)
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Marv from Sin City vs. Ash (from Evil Dead trilogy)

Sin City's ultimate badass vs. S-Mart's ultimate smartass who just so happens to be good at killing zombies!
Marv comes in S-Mart and ends up causing a stir with the customers....

"Mister, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store!!" replies Ash.

"Well, well, well, who the $#@* are you pretty-boy?"

"Name's Ash..........HOUSEWARES".....

"Well, ya better call someone for a clean-up on aisle 13 'cause I'm aimin' to make a mess......with your face!!" smirks Marv.

"Alright, Mr. Fancypants.....Let's go!!!!!!" says Ash...

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Feb 17th, 2006 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 08:38 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Aha, I recognize the scene from "Army of Darkness", cool film.

Ash should win, because he'll probably have his shotgun and his chainsaw.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 08:47 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ash

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 08:54 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Marv

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 02:22 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

OMG shut up about freekin marv.......................Ash ! Anyone can beat Marv after one of your posts!

How about Marv vs Mr Hennkie........................and mr hennkie wins!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 02:47 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soleran
OMG shut up about freekin marv.......................Ash ! Anyone can beat Marv after one of your posts!

How about Marv vs Mr Hennkie........................and mr hennkie wins!

confused Who's Mr. Hennkie??? stick out tongue

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 04:43 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

rock Ash rocks Marv....!!!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 02:49 AM
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Does Marv "hail to the King".... Or does Ash get his "boomstick" and his chainsaw crammed up his zombie-kickin' keister????

GROOOOVY....

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:44 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Ash would rock Marv. Hail to the king, baby!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:10 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Ash. As long as he shoots marv enough times to be sure. Marv survived a jolt from an electric chair, but I'd wager a nice boomstick to the gut, chainsaw to the chest takes him out.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 03:10 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Not to offend anyone, but I never saw anything great from Ash. Marv was a strait up hardass in Sin City taking beatings, bullets, knives, electric chairs, etc. He simply waits for the boomstick to run out of shots then he rips the shotgun off and beats the hell out of Ash with his own limbs.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 05:35 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Not to offend anyone, but I never saw anything great from Ash. Marv was a strait up hardass in Sin City taking beatings, bullets, knives, electric chairs, etc. He simply waits for the boomstick to run out of shots then he rips the shotgun off and beats the hell out of Ash with his own limbs.
yeah i see somethin like that also

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 06:01 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Marv

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 06:07 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Im a huge horror fan espically with Indie style horror, but Ash didn't do nearly anything in Evil Dead that comes close to what Marv did with ease in Sin City, even with the Chainsaw and Boomstick, hes out matched..

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 06:31 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Comic Marv or Movie Marv?

Movie Marv jumped down from the top floor two like the second floor and in the process turned the room door into splinters and sending two or three cops near the door flying. When Marv was at the second floor he grab the railing and with one arm lifted himself up with little effort thats including his weight plus the velocity at which he was falling seen pretty strong.He took multiple gun shots being hit by a high speeding car twice. He was pistol whipped while tied up and was alowing it to happen because he was not really tied up.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 03:05 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Ash.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:21 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I'd give it six out of ten to Marv , simply because Marv is so damn good at taking bullets. Once the Boom-stick runs out it'll be snatched out of ashes hands and cracked over his head.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:07 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by grey fox
I'd give it six out of ten to Marv , simply because Marv is so damn good at taking bullets. Once the Boom-stick runs out it'll be snatched out of ashes hands and cracked over his head.

...and while they're struggeling, Ash (with his cybernetic / bionic hand) grabs Marv by the balls and pulls. Marv might be uber-tough, but having his family jewels yanked off would make even Marv cry like a little girl. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 03:19 AM