KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Stop Posting Galactus Vs Superman Threads!

Stop Posting Galactus Vs Superman Threads!
Started by: Marcus4600

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop Posting Galactus Vs Superman Threads!

Okay, I'm just gonna make one statement, and then some beckoning.

SUPERMAN, IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR INCARNATION COULD DEFEAT GALACTUS AT ANY TIME OR PLACE! GET OVER IT!

Okay, now this is for all you Supes fanboys that just won't let it go. Superman is a very powerful hero that has had some great feats, and he's a legendary hero. (yes, I'm giving respect to a hero that I despise) However, you need to acknowledge the fact that Superman is not all powerful, and there are beings out there that just own him, like Gog, Doomsday, and obviously Galactus. Am I trying to say that Superman is a bad hero? No. Am I downing you for your love for your favorite superhero? Not in this thread, at least. However, you guys just need to drop it, and post Superman fights that would be interesting, like Superman vs Hyperion from Supreme Power, or Silver Surfer. Superman vs Galactus ends up with Supes like these smilies:
or

We need more stuff like this:

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 03:46 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

rock

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 03:51 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordKaos
rock

*Standing ovation*

Yes, ide like to debate interesting superman threads, not 1 sided ones*

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 04:00 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

While the point is a valid one, this might not be the best idea.

Leave this up long enough, and eventually people will start spiting it by opening the kind of stupid threads that it protests.

I concur with the sentiment, but must close this thread.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 05:15 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote