KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PITT runs the GAUNTLET

PITT runs the GAUNTLET
Started by: jgiant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

PITT runs the GAUNTLET

THis gauntlet should be a little easier for pitt...he has two hours of rest in between fights...
1. Robin
2. Batman
3. Captin America
4. Wolverine
5. Spiderman
6. Venom
7. Thing
8. Ult. Colossus
9. Grey Hulk
10. Sav. Hulk
11. Thor
12. Superman

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 02:11 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's more like it.big grin

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 02:12 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samishe
That's more like it.big grin
thumb up

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 02:14 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

comon

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 03:06 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

After long and hard fight with Robin, Pitt dies of Batman hands. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 03:12 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 03:23 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jgiant
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Just joking...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 03:31 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

well?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:19 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Thor

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:25 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by grey fox
Thor
You really think he can take out sav. hulk

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:38 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Maybe , he is kinda like him from what i heard ?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:39 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

have u read the comics or just goin off hearsay?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:46 PM
Wolverine2006
X-man

It think Sav. Hulk would beat Thor and Superman, and seeing on how Pitt stalemated him I think Pitt would beat everyone on this list. And plus we havent really seen enough of Pitt yet. He didnt have that many comics (I dont know why).

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:53 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I followed Pitts appearances in a number of comics I'm not sure whether of not any of you are familiar with Supreme from Image comics but he was said to be 4 times more powerful than Gladiator. In a huge fight with the Image Universes version of Thor Supreme fought him over a span of 2 issues and finally beat him tkaing his hammer for himself... Supreme later lost a fight with an even more powerful character named Quatum... the reason for his defeat was not because Quatum was stronger than Supreme but his he had the power to drain the power from his opponent temporarily making them unremarkable, he then proceeded to blast Supreme into unconciousness, the only thing that saved him was Thors hammer, Pitt met Supreme in his weakened state (Thor Level because he had all of Thors power as long as he possesion of the hammer) Pitt thinking that supreme was one of the bounty hunter that was after him proceeded to attack Supreme, the two fought breifly but it was apparent that Pitt was way out of Supremes league while only possesing only Thors powers, Supreme used the hammer to electrocute Pitt, this only made matters worse as Pitt ripped open his chest with his claws and knocked him out with a few punches.... I have no idea how strong Images Thor was but he was able to hold his own for quite a while, when he battled Supreme who was said to be 4 times stronger than Gladiator, he even remained conscious after being punched miles away by Supreme, so your guess is as good as mine, at worse he was probably as tough as Marvels Thor just a little more devious... Pitt was also stated to be indestrutible by conventional mean, his musculature is said to be composed of some as yet unknown interdimensional dark energy, he can jump to the point of flying like the Hulk, his claws are said to be durable enough that he could tunnel underground at speeds greater than a person can walk through air, he locks onto an opponents aggression towards him which not only makes him match said opponent, but also mutates him to a more beastial like state in appearance depending on the opponent. the fight that he had with the Hulk really didn't make sense to me, because he completely matched him in strength if not moreso, he has those claws which gave him a natural advantage, and he has better body armor, I mean they ended the fight with the both of them being consumed by lava, which in the Image continuity wouldn't kill Pitt or even hurt him... he was jobbed, but I can understand why, he was going up against one of Marvels flagships and they had to end it that way, or Hulk would have been beaten. He also has a form of telepathy enabling him to lock onto his prey and trrack them down, over great distances, much like Lobo does.

1. Robin... Runs or Dies
2. Batman... Runs or Dies
3. Captin America... Runs or Dies
4. Wolverine... Runs or Dies
5. Spiderman... Runs or Dies
6. Venom... Good fight but will be overcome.
7. Thing... Pitt number one will tell you what would happens to the Thing
8. Ult. Colossus... Pitt number one will tell you what would happen to him too.
9. Grey Hulk... Peeled like a banana, and quartered.
10. Sav. Hulk... but he whipped Thor more than Thor beat him. stalemate! maybe. depends on rage factor. but Pitt has a counter for this.???
11. Thor.... did you read what I wrote about the power of Thor he's just too soft and fleshy the hammer is his only saving grace, without he's just a mild diversion?
12. Superman... This is the only only one that could possibly beat Pitt, they have the same body armor Superman can fly though and has super everything, and as much as I like Pitt more, I think that Superman can take him... I could be wrong, but I do. at least 7/10.

Before you guys judge what I have written read some Pitt comics.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 07:19 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Oh and Pitt doesn't need rest he was made as a Doomday weapon, and no he's not a Doomsday ripoff as he was created before DD.... anyways he was made to destroy entire worlds, comprised of beings for stronger than humans. You gotta read his comics, this guy is nuts. You never know, if he somehow pops up in 10-15 years it would be kinda cool owning his 1st appearance.. kinda like what happened to the X-men and Captain America. cha-ching! I have like 10 number ones... LOL!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 07:32 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I followed Pitts appearances in a number of comics I'm not sure whether of not any of you are familiar with Supreme from Image comics but he was said to be 4 times more powerful than Gladiator. In a huge fight with the Image Universes version of Thor Supreme fought him over a span of 2 issues and finally beat him tkaing his hammer for himself... Supreme later lost a fight with an even more powerful character named Quatum... the reason for his defeat was not because Quatum was stronger than Supreme but his he had the power to drain the power from his opponent temporarily making them unremarkable, he then proceeded to blast Supreme into unconciousness, the only thing that saved him was Thors hammer, Pitt met Supreme in his weakened state (Thor Level because he had all of Thors power as long as he possesion of the hammer) Pitt thinking that supreme was one of the bounty hunter that was after him proceeded to attack Supreme, the two fought breifly but it was apparent that Pitt was way out of Supremes league while only possesing only Thors powers, Supreme used the hammer to electrocute Pitt, this only made matters worse as Pitt ripped open his chest with his claws and knocked him out with a few punches.... I have no idea how strong Images Thor was but he was able to hold his own for quite a while, when he battled Supreme who was said to be 4 times stronger than Gladiator, he even remained conscious after being punched miles away by Supreme, so your guess is as good as mine, at worse he was probably as tough as Marvels Thor just a little more devious... Pitt was also stated to be indestrutible by conventional mean, his musculature is said to be composed of some as yet unknown interdimensional dark energy, he can jump to the point of flying like the Hulk, his claws are said to be durable enough that he could tunnel underground at speeds greater than a person can walk through air, he locks onto an opponents aggression towards him which not only makes him match said opponent, but also mutates him to a more beastial like state in appearance depending on the opponent. the fight that he had with the Hulk really didn't make sense to me, because he completely matched him in strength if not moreso, he has those claws which gave him a natural advantage, and he has better body armor, I mean they ended the fight with the both of them being consumed by lava, which in the Image continuity wouldn't kill Pitt or even hurt him... he was jobbed, but I can understand why, he was going up against one of Marvels flagships and they had to end it that way, or Hulk would have been beaten. He also has a form of telepathy enabling him to lock onto his prey and trrack them down, over great distances, much like Lobo does.

1. Robin... Runs or Dies
2. Batman... Runs or Dies
3. Captin America... Runs or Dies
4. Wolverine... Runs or Dies
5. Spiderman... Runs or Dies
6. Venom... Good fight but will be overcome.
7. Thing... Pitt number one will tell you what would happens to the Thing
8. Ult. Colossus... Pitt number one will tell you what would happen to him too.
9. Grey Hulk... Peeled like a banana, and quartered.
10. Sav. Hulk... but he whipped Thor more than Thor beat him. stalemate! maybe. depends on rage factor. but Pitt has a counter for this.???
11. Thor.... did you read what I wrote about the power of Thor he's just too soft and fleshy the hammer is his only saving grace, without he's just a mild diversion?
12. Superman... This is the only only one that could possibly beat Pitt, they have the same body armor Superman can fly though and has super everything, and as much as I like Pitt more, I think that Superman can take him... I could be wrong, but I do. at least 7/10.

Before you guys judge what I have written read some Pitt comics.
i have read pitt comics, how many have u read...anywho pitt was never stated to get stronger, if it does tell me which iss...i think pitt is awesome one of my fav characters but i believe u are overrating him...that is y i think sav. hulk can beat him, he has more raw power and it doesn't stop, pitt has a fixed strength, pitt does become more savage as the fight continues but he doesn't get stronger to my knowledge...pitt has gotten hurt he is not indestructable, he was impaled on a metal spike...he is very durable though, he survived the sun spot which was suppose to incinerate anything in its path...pitt does need rest...in iss nine he states that even creed hybrids need sleep or they will go mad...i think he would get to sav. hulk and lose after a kick ass fight, sav. is just too powerful...p.s. the fight with hulk ended in a stalemate, timmy intrupted it, they were consumed by lava when they meet in prehistoric times which doesn't make any sense...pitt number one wouldn't tell u what would happen to thing or colossus, maybe number two...pitt only fought a gang of bikers in one...

Last edited by jgiant on Mar 21st, 2006 at 01:43 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:35 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I've read all of the Pitt comics, and you are right about the issues stating what he would do to either The Thing or Colossus, my bad... Here's a question for you, if the Sunspot didn't atomize Pitt how would lava? and yes Pitt was impaled which only means that the spike slid through his muscle fibers, it does not mean that it severed his muscle fibers... I'm just going on what I read in the comics and I'm sure you did too if you read them, do you remember the issue where it states that Pitts muculature was indestructible when it came to convention mean? notice I said "conventional" as is his big brother Wroth... Bruce Lee in a fight was never as strong as men twice his size, but nonetheless he could beat them in a fight, correct? This thread was not about who was the strongest, but rather could Pitt defeat them in combat, Pitt is more beastial than a Savage Hulk, his body armor is tougher than Hulks, he has claws that could dig into the Hulk, he posseses a healing factor just like the Hulks... this is kind of like what if Wolverind with the Adamantium claws and possesing 100+ tons of strength fougt the Hulk in a berserker rage, which Pitt is known to do... it's really not about who's upper limit is greater strength. this is really the only thing that the Hulk has over Pitt, but like I said Pitt would lock onto The Hulks savagery, and match him blow for blow, a gorilla is stronger than a bengal tiger, but who would eat who?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 09:48 PM
Wolverine2006
X-man

I think in this case the tiger would eat the gorilla, and then kill 2 lions in capes.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:17 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I've read all of the Pitt comics, and you are right about the issues stating what he would do to either The Thing or Colossus, my bad... Here's a question for you, if the Sunspot didn't atomize Pitt how would lava? and yes Pitt was impaled which only means that the spike slid through his muscle fibers, it does not mean that it severed his muscle fibers... I'm just going on what I read in the comics and I'm sure you did too if you read them, do you remember the issue where it states that Pitts muculature was indestructible when it came to convention mean? notice I said "conventional" as is his big brother Wroth... Bruce Lee in a fight was never as strong as men twice his size, but nonetheless he could beat them in a fight, correct? This thread was not about who was the strongest, but rather could Pitt defeat them in combat, Pitt is more beastial than a Savage Hulk, his body armor is tougher than Hulks, he has claws that could dig into the Hulk, he posseses a healing factor just like the Hulks... this is kind of like what if Wolverind with the Adamantium claws and possesing 100+ tons of strength fougt the Hulk in a berserker rage, which Pitt is known to do... it's really not about who's upper limit is greater strength. this is really the only thing that the Hulk has over Pitt, but like I said Pitt would lock onto The Hulks savagery, and match him blow for blow, a gorilla is stronger than a bengal tiger, but who would eat who?
First question: That fight when pitt was killed in lava was not in fact pitt and that was not in fact hulk, it was in prehistoric times when neither of them existied...pitt was stated to have nearly indestructable body tissue in iss. 12, but i do not have 11 so it might state in there more of what pitt is since it contains his origin...as for the sav. hulk fight...hulk is as durable if not more so than pitt as a matter of fact their stats are almost identical until u get to the strength department...hulk is just as savage as pitt and he gets stronger and stronger, i don't even kno if pitts claws can do much damage to hulk...that fight with a gorilla and a bengal tiger doesn't really apply here, hulk will eventually ko pitt, i do not believe that pitts stamina is on par with the hulks considering hulk doesn't get tired if he is angry, pitt does get tired, he said even he has to sleep or go mad...pitt would lock on to hulks savagery but he wouldnt match him blow for blow because hulk is getting stronger and stronger, eventually becoming too much for pitt...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 01:15 PM
Wolverine2006
X-man

We dont know for a fact that Pitt doesnt get any stronger from pain or rage. I think that Pitt would beat him either way.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 12:14 AM