KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Karnak Vs. Juggernaut Or asgardian destroyer

Karnak Vs. Juggernaut Or asgardian destroyer
Started by: KillAll

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillAll

Karnak Vs. Juggernaut Or asgardian destroyer

can karnak find a weakness in either one of these opponents??? he says there is a weakness in everything... except black bolt. my guess is that he would be wrong. i'd say he gets stomped by either one. this is purely a physical confrontation, and classic juggernaut.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:41 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Your absolutely right.He would get stomped.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:45 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i was hoping to see a plausible arguement for karnak, as to how he could finda weakness in either one.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:52 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

no argument here,what did i ever do to you that you would pit me against those monsters.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:57 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

nothing... i was just curious to see if you could find a weakness in them. you are the one that boastfully said you could find a weakness in everything... except black bolt.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 03:03 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

lmao unless Karnak can find a way to remove Jugg's helmet and use telekinetic attacks, he gets stepped all over.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 03:08 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KillAll
i was hoping to see a plausible arguement for karnak, as to how he could finda weakness in either one.

Yes, I think Karnak could see a weakness in both of these opponents. Nimrod was able to deduce a weakness to and use sonics against Juggernaut and and Juggy has always been susceptible to telepathic attacks. And while the Asgardian Destroyer is incredibly powerful "being", he was still by imperfect individuals (the so called "gods" of Marvel earth) so again I don't see anything that would rule out the possibilities of flaws/weak points existing in either. Being insanely powerful does not equal perfection.

Now the issue of if he can actually exploit these weakness in combat is a totally different question. Even with the others standing still I don't think Karnak has the strength to exploit the weak points he can detect. If he had strength on the level of Thor or Hercules then he might would have a chance (as he has destroyed extremely durable things with his current limited strength). But simply knowing where the weak points are is useless unless you have the strength to exploit them.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 03:08 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

^ Cosign

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 03:18 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

very well said ^^^^ although it wasnt sonics that hurt juggernaut... it didnt really hurt him anyway. just immobilized him.

i dont believe that he could find a weakness at all in juggernaut. the only way to "hurt" juggernaut is to attack the spells that make him just that... the unstoppable juggernaut.

the asgardian destroyer works similar to this. its the magic spells that the uru holds that make it impervious to being physically destroyed. but the idea of this fight taking place would be one to see, and i'd probably pay to see it.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 03:19 AM
KillAll

could karnak destroy adamantium??? he also couldnt find a weak spot in the negative barrier in the cartoons... but thats not canon. did that happen in the comics?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 03:21 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KillAll
could karnak destroy adamantium??? he also couldnt find a weak spot in the negative barrier in the cartoons... but thats not canon. did that happen in the comics?

I personally think so. It has been shown in the Avengers comic book that anti-metal (Antarctic Vibranium), which produces vibrations as opposed to absorbing them, can liquefy adamantium. So if Karnak were to produce the correct vibrations with his strikes, then he should be able to liquefy adamantium as well.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 03:30 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote