KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » THANOS vs. SUPERMAN AND THOR

THANOS vs. SUPERMAN AND THOR
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

THANOS vs. SUPERMAN AND THOR

OK the two heroes have teamed to beat thanos who wins...............

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 07:30 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Thanos

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 07:31 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

They beat him physically, hypothetically, and realistically.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 07:33 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

are you basing that on a logical ,rational, and systametic way ...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 07:35 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
Thanos
care to explain genious....

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 07:36 PM
King KAM

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
care to explain genious....
no need to

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 07:37 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by King KAM
no need to
go and play with your puppy.....

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 07:44 PM
golem370

Thanos is smarter just as strong as ether one of them & has more experience. Silver Surfer would destroy Superman 10x over and Thanos would do better then that.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 09:07 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

both written to fullest potential, they could certainly make it very interesting . . .

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 09:12 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

true

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 09:33 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tulika
A die-hard Ultron fan

Thanos would unfortunately soon find himself in a place he doesn't want to be. This one goes to the beefheads 8/10.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 09:48 PM
Tulika is currently offline Click here to Send Tulika a Private Message Find more posts by Tulika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

They suffer the wrath of the pimp hand. Never could I see Superman troubling Thanos, and Thor can't beat him either, the two of them together just delays the inevitable.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 10:01 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtrubeastxcs
The Sentry

I think Supes and Thor can take Thanos. Superman just has to laser thanos' eyes, blinding him, thor comes in with the hammer while thanos is in pain, superman grabs thanos and pounds the crap out of him

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 10:24 PM
xtrubeastxcs is currently offline Click here to Send xtrubeastxcs a Private Message Find more posts by xtrubeastxcs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Thanos wins, physically they aren't much of a threat. He has taken Warrior Madness Thor WITH the power gem. He has taken the likes of Thor, Thing, Herc and Hulk simultaneously. Thanos can effectively take 5 or 6 powered beings on his own.

(please log in to view the image)

Sorry, but Thor is pretty much a non-factor here...as his main strength, Mjolnir is ineffective on The Mad Titan.

And yes, Thor gets Thanos's pimp hand as usual. He is nothing to Thanos..therefore Superman will not trouble since they are about the same level.

Oh my, Thor getting owned AGAIN??

Champion is as good as it gets physically, and even he gets OWNED.

Even Superman knock-offs get owned with supreme quickness.

And I don't think I need to post scans of Surfer having 0 effect on Thanos. I'm sorry, but these little characters cannot stand up to his might. They go down 10/10.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 10:27 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Originally posted by xtrubeastxcs
I think Supes and Thor can take Thanos. Superman just has to laser thanos' eyes, blinding him, thor comes in with the hammer while thanos is in pain, superman grabs thanos and pounds the crap out of him

moron, look at my post above. it negates all what you've said.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 10:49 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

co-signed

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 11:33 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Well lets see could SS and SM stand up to Odin in Asgard as did Thanos, I'll say probably not Thanos wins.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 12:48 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Originally posted by soleran30
Well lets see could SS and SM stand up to Odin in Asgard as did Thanos, I'll say probably not Thanos wins.

Odin KO'd SS with a single blast. He was even ignoring him at first.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 12:50 AM
Madvillain

any other takers?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 09:54 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos loses to Squirrell girl. smile I'd say it depends

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 01:57 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote