KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos w/power ring vs. Living Tribunal

Thanos w/power ring vs. Living Tribunal
Started by: GODSCRIBE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Thanos w/power ring vs. Living Tribunal

we've all seen what Thanos can do with a cosmic cube, the IG and THOTU. how does he do against LT using the GL power ring (fully charged).

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 09:50 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

*blink*

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 09:52 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

lol....you think?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 09:52 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

i dont see thanos doing much to the LT

im not sure what the GL ring would do, how would it harm LT?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 09:55 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

its only limited to the bearers imagination i think. thats what they say, ive just never seen proof.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 09:58 PM
Mider

Ion is proof and so is this other GL he fought parallax to a standstill or was winning but lost when parallax removed the human part of itself and then won.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 10:06 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

The Living Tribunal was able to essentially "turn off" the Infinity Gauntlet by making the gems no longer work together. I highly doubt Thanos with a GL ring would pose much of a challenge to him.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Last edited by TheKahn on Mar 26th, 2006 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 10:11 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Geez, i don't think any GL stands a chance here.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 10:13 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

really? he did that from the scans i saw he only put the cosmics back in there original spots not exactly turning off anything and even warlock can affect the gems so that they cant work on a certain level thats what he did to the mind gem it will not ever go to full potential cause he tampered with it you dont have to be the LT to do that.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 10:27 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
really? he did that from the scans i saw he only put the cosmics back in there original spots not exactly turning off anything and even warlock can affect the gems so that they cant work on a certain level thats what he did to the mind gem it will not ever go to full potential cause he tampered with it you dont have to be the LT to do that.

Mider, is your keyboard missing any of these keys: ".,;?:!"

just wondering...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 10:35 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

don't forget ";"

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 10:47 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote