KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Man-Thing vs Daredevil

Man-Thing vs Daredevil
Started by: inamilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tsilamini

Man-Thing vs Daredevil

the ultimate stalemate?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 10:49 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

This reminds me of when the Fear-eater tried to feed off of DD.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 03:05 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

bump

lol

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 04:24 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

man thing

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 09:09 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Man-thing might not be able to burn Daredevil due to the fact that Daredevil is "The Man Without Fear", but there's nothing stopping Man-Thing from grabbing Daredevil and snapping him in half like a twig...I mean c'mon, Man-thing has gone toe-2-toe with the Hulk several times...

Daredevil goes to kick Man-thing, gets his foot stuck in Manny's mud-like body, Man-thing reaches down and pulls his head off or picks him up and uses him for batting practice with a tree....

The Man Without Fear is now the Man without a Pulse....the end!

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 10:08 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Man-thing might not be able to burn Daredevil due to the fact that Daredevil is "The Man Without Fear", but there's nothing stopping Man-Thing from grabbing Daredevil and snapping him in half like a twig...I mean c'mon, Man-thing has gone toe-2-toe with the Hulk several times...

Daredevil goes to kick Man-thing, gets his foot stuck in Manny's mud-like body, Man-thing reaches down and pulls his head off or picks him up and uses him for batting practice with a tree....

Lol....

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 10:15 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

lol, touche

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 11:48 PM