KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr. M vs. Thanos

Mr. M vs. Thanos
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Arrow Mr. M vs. Thanos

This guy could bring down Thanos with a little effort its all over.

Attachment: districtx4.jpg
This has been downloaded 189 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 07:09 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

hey now, let's not get hasty.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 07:11 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

thanos would get owned its not even a joke

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 10:13 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

if i were mxy i would capture death, erase her painfully before THanos' eyes and then show him his defeat by Squirrel Girl forever. and let him kill himself seeing as how death no longer would be there to curse him. Or just erase him painfully.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 11:37 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Who the hell is Mr.M and what are his powers?

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 11:40 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Mxyzptlk. him the 5D imp.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 11:41 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Mxyzptlk. him the 5D imp.

i remember seeing that cover at the comic shop a while back. it had a Marvel brand on top of it.

i don't think he's mxy...

I think it was one of the x-books....

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 11:44 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Here comes wiki to the rescue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister...mics%29#History

i don't think he can bring down thanos.....

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on Mar 29th, 2006 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 11:54 PM
Mider

those are not even a great description of his powers, in emperor joker when the joker got his powers the joker could kill people bring them back, reshape the world on a whim, reshape the planets, probably had universal power, the fifth dimension imps even give the spectre trouble able to place him in objects that are full of countless lives making him unable to leave or when the joker had those powers the joker placed him in an area were if he left the universe would die. Only spectre has been shown to out power them thanos would be nothing to mr m

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 04:37 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

laughing out loud of course it's not a great description of his power.......................................................................................................................... considering it's not him.

you're talking about Mr. Mxyzpltlk which isn't the same as Mr. M

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 07:00 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Originally posted by Mider
those are not even a great description of his powers, in emperor joker when the joker got his powers the joker could kill people bring them back, reshape the world on a whim, reshape the planets, probably had universal power, the fifth dimension imps even give the spectre trouble able to place him in objects that are full of countless lives making him unable to leave or when the joker had those powers the joker placed him in an area were if he left the universe would die. Only spectre has been shown to out power them thanos would be nothing to mr m

That is Mr. M from 'District X', not Mr. Mxy

Last edited by Madvillain on Mar 30th, 2006 at 08:23 AM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 08:10 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

and now back to my original comment, "let's not get hasty."

Mr. M is said to have the powers of molecule man, though they intentionally don't mention what level those powers are at. so far he gives me no reason to believe he could beat thanos.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 07:18 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by manorastroman
and now back to my original comment, "let's not get hasty."

Mr. M is said to have the powers of molecule man, though they intentionally don't mention what level those powers are at. so far he gives me no reason to believe he could beat thanos.
especially since thanos has been shown on so many numerous occasions to have complete control over his molecules and is able to move willingly through different realities, mr.M isnt doing much to the mad titan

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 09:46 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

What's Thanos gonna do, cry?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 02:45 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Wonder Man
What's Thanos gonna do, cry?

more like leave Mr.M a greasy smear on the ground.

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 02:49 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Is that before or after Mr. M turns him into a close hanger

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 03:00 AM
Mider

dont get mad dude they think that thanos cant be defeated by anyone, even though molecule man in secret wars too droped a mountain on the hero's

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 05:43 AM
the Darkone

Thanos powers are greater then you think. Mr. M hasn't proven he can beat a cosmic being like Thanos, Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock. Thanos has total control over his molecules and has the ability to rearrange molecules himself and altering realities is not going to bother the mad tittan.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:06 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

were not talking about minor alterations Mr. M is omnipotent.
And im sure he's loving it. He could just say boo and put a permenet scare into thanos. Or he could just take his powers and use em against him to destroy him or he could just wave his hand or snap his fingers.
We all think that Tribunal can take Galactus.
I'll admit that Tribunal can probably stop Mr. M but thats as far as ill go

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 02:32 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Wonder Man
were not talking about minor alterations Mr. M is omnipotent.
And im sure he's loving it. He could just say boo and put a permenet scare into thanos. Or he could just take his powers and use em against him to destroy him or he could just wave his hand or snap his fingers.
We all think that Tribunal can take Galactus.
I'll admit that Tribunal can probably stop Mr. M but thats as far as ill go

When did Mr.M become omnipotent?

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 02:35 AM