KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Doom vs. Juggernaut

Dr. Doom vs. Juggernaut
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Sleep Dr. Doom vs. Juggernaut

Dr. Doom gets a lot of praise and credit but I think a lot of it is just OHHH its Doom.
I think he can level a Juggernaut. These two were made to fight eachother.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 03:03 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Dr. Doom would end up with the ruby, the power, and a brand new planet to rule.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 03:17 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

What ruby?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 03:23 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What ruby?

The gem of cyttorak.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 03:43 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Yeah, sorry. I meant the gem. I was thinking of something else.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 03:44 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Doom would win.

Right now hes got Thor's hammer.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 04:27 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Inform me on Doom's new powers?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 04:29 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Horrificus
Yeah, sorry. I meant the gem. I was thinking of something else.

Yeah... Juggernaut doesn't carry the gem around and it doesn't just give the Juggernaut powers to anyone who touches it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 04:46 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Niether does the Silver Surfer's board, but Doom was cruisin on that after they fought. Doom's got the magic chops to beat juggy. Alternately, he could laser off Cain's helmet and then do his Ovoid body-swap trick.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:08 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

since what comic does doom have these new powers?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:30 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by Laminator_X
Niether does the Silver Surfer's board, but Doom was cruisin on that after they fought. Doom's got the magic chops to beat juggy. Alternately, he could laser off Cain's helmet and then do his Ovoid body-swap trick.

Yeah, he is very tough, in 3 or 4 different ways.
Tech, magic, strategy... He beat the Beyonder.
He can figure out this. I am a Juggernaut fan, but Doom can do this.

And, does he really have Thor's hammer?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:49 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give Doom 10 years of prep, maybe then he could win.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 07:37 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Do I really have to go through ALL the feats that Doom has, and compare them to Juggernaut?
I like Juggs, but we are talking about a top clas conqueror with Doom.
He has defeated cosmic-level foes, and entire teams. And, here is the problem: He did it any way he needed to. He didn't do it by strength alone, power alone, technology alone, magic alone.
He did it any way he needed to, with a combination of all these things. That is what he does. We aren't talking about who is stronger, or who will win a fight.
Just, who will win.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 07:46 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Horrificus
Do I really have to go through ALL the feats that Doom has, and compare them to Juggernaut?
I like Juggs, but we are talking about a top clas conqueror with Doom.
He has defeated cosmic-level foes, and entire teams. And, here is the problem: He did it any way he needed to. He didn't do it by strength alone, power alone, technology alone, magic alone.
He did it any way he needed to, with a combination of all these things. That is what he does. We aren't talking about who is stronger, or who will win a fight.
Just, who will win.

This is what Wonder Man says "These two were made to fight each other".

What could Doom do to Juggernaut?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:13 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

umm again what comic does he get these new powers?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:27 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

That's weird because Surfer's board is only supposed to respond to him. Unless maybe he allows it.

I'm not saying Doom wouldn't win though. I'm pretty sure I said it on the last Doom vs Juggernaut thread.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:33 AM
Mider

so in fantastic four comics doom has the hammer AND sufer's board?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 09:15 AM
Tshern
Protein-man

quote:
What could Doom do to Juggernaut?

Doom sets his armor to explode in 10 seconds, then he changes his mind into Juggy's body and vice versa. Soon Cain Marko's conciousness is wiped out while Doom has Juggernaut's body and Victor's conciousness.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 09:31 AM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

Niether does the Silver Surfer's board, but Doom was cruisin on that after they fought.

this is also a science based power, not magic. doom CAN manipulate magics, but not to a degree that you are thinking he can wink. please read below.

Doom's got the magic chops to beat juggy.

no he doesnt. Dr. strange more than dwarfs doom in a straight up magical battle. to this date, dr. strange has called on juggernaut twice for help, and fought him. he has lost both times. he was nearly killed for his troubles. the unstoppable nature of juggernauts power doesnt stop at the physical realm, he marches through dr. stranges spells also. even his protection spells. doom isnt winning this magically.

Alternately, he could laser off Cain's helmet and then do his Ovoid body-swap trick.

likely??? no... possibility??? maybe. i think doom COULD win this fight. but i dont think it would be any more than juggernaut would win. 50/50 all the way. doom could take juggernaut down in a similar manner that he did to hulk. but its not the same with juggernaut. a second attack of the same mannor probably wouldnt work on juggernaut. he'd see it coming, and IF it put him down a first time, he would simply erect a force field to nullify whatever it might be.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 09:42 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think it depends whether or not doom has prep time

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 09:57 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote