KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Plastic Man Vs. Carnage

Plastic Man Vs. Carnage
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Plastic Man Vs. Carnage

Could the insane, homicidal symbiote Carnage take down the stretchy, comical JLA shape shifter? Who would win in a battle with both giving it their all?? Both have similar powers, but both are still very different!! This would make a VERY interesting battle....I'm anxious to hear everyone's thoughts and comments.....

Oh, by the way...the battle takes place at an abandoned carnival with no prep for either.....now DISCUSS....................

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:19 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can Plastic Man be cut?

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:27 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Fate
Aztek's only Fanboy

Carnage is so dead peroid.

Aztek's Feats. Stealing Kyle Rayner's Ring right off his hand. and stopping a mugging by giving the muggers his lunch money! Beat that!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:29 PM
Dr.Fate is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Fate a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Can Plastic Man be cut?

I doubt it. He's probably more durable than Reed because he can stretch farther. Bullets bounce off Reed like nothing and since most likely Plastic Man is more durable, I doubt he can be cut.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:30 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Dr.Fate
Carnage is so dead peroid.

Hmmmm, interesting!!! Please elaborate......

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:31 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Is this a joke? how about this scenario... Plastic Man opens his mouth to tell a joke, and Carnage slides down his throat invading his body like the ebola virus.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:37 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darksaint

^^^ LMAO, where is the Plas Respect thread when you need one?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:41 PM
Darksaint is currently offline Click here to Send Darksaint a Private Message Find more posts by Darksaint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Is this a joke? how about this scenario... Plastic Man opens his mouth to tell a joke, and Carnage slides down his throat invading his body like the ebola virus.

No, this is not a joke....don't underestimate Plastic man!!!! He's actually quite formidable and powerful!!!!! I believe he'd give Carnage one hell of a fight..........check this out......

http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/plasticman.htm

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Apr 11th, 2006 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:46 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Plastic Man was the only member of the Justice league that could really hang with Fernus. He is way out of Carnage's league.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:06 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The very thought of Plasticman beating Carnage is revolting.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:11 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

seriously Plastic Man crushes Carnage due to his insane durabilty and inability to die. he hung with Fernus.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:13 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

What became of Cletus Cassidy? When Sentry ripped Carnage in two he wasn't there, it was only the Symbiote??? If this is what I think it is, it only means that The Sybiote only has to take over Plasticman's psyche. I could be totally wrong as I have not really been following Carnage story lines lately.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:23 PM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cletus is still in The Raft. The Symbiote could have been a doppelganger.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:24 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Here's some more info on Plastic Man and his powers...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_Man

Even I was amazed at just how powerful he really is!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:34 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The Sybiote only has to take over Plasticman's psyche. .

Isn't Plasticman Totally immune to those kinds of things because of the nature of his powers?

Well thats what I heard anyway. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:36 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Black Adam
Isn't Plasticman Totally immune to those kinds of things because of the nature of his powers?

Well thats what I heard anyway. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Nothing can take over his mind because he's stretchy?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:37 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by batdude123

It sort of works that way for Richards.....

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:40 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

doomsday ripped plasticman in half in ddwars comicbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:41 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darksaint

Originally posted by batdude123

He is immune to psych attacks because he has an inorganic mind....plastic..........immortal too.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:44 PM
Darksaint is currently offline Click here to Send Darksaint a Private Message Find more posts by Darksaint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
doomsday ripped plasticman in half in ddwars comicbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Carnage is to Doomsday as a dodgeball is to a shotgun.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:46 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote