KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer and Michael vs Entire Marvel Universe.

Lucifer and Michael vs Entire Marvel Universe.
Started by: Revolver Ocelot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Generic Hero
KGB

Lucifer and Michael vs Entire Marvel Universe.

Excluding the Tribunal.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:28 PM
Generic Hero is currently offline Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Eternity?

-_-

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:30 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

lol, even if u include the tribunal it doesnt make a difference. nothing short of TOAA can actually take down even one of the two.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:31 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Lucifer can take on Judgement Personified?

-_-

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:35 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

yup. he can. hes beyond all conccepts and constraints even the omniversal abstract law makers like the endless have no domain over him and he can make them from scratch.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:42 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neither have any power in the MU. They both die at the hands of a short canadian with claws

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:46 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

they dont need to be in their own universes to have power they are VESSELS of pure power and will, its not their domain that gives them power{like odin etc} but they MAKE domains out of their on power, either one will eat the marvel multiverse for a snack.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:51 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

We're talking lucifer as in Satan, right? I would consider GOD judgement personified and God WAILED on Satans ass..

-_-

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:52 PM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
they dont need to be in their own universes to have power they are VESSELS of pure power and will, its not their domain that gives them power{like odin etc} but they MAKE domains out of their on power, either one will eat the marvel multiverse for a snack.

If they're outside of DC, they have no power. You can blather on about power personified and so forth, but you're full of crap. Kinda like saying Jean Grey could pull the planet apart?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:59 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

u freakin retard jean currently CAN rip the planet apart. and your stupid stubborness wont change the fact that lucifer and micheal arent beings who GET their powers from anywhere, quite the opposite all other things get their power from THEM. both of them are omniversal beings able to retain thair power in any reality, dc, vertigo, marvel etc. sayin im full of crap is just another way to deny the argument that your retarted mind obviously can not come to grasp.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 11:02 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

It's called teamwork.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 11:29 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

actually yes Michael contains his demiurgic powers (or Yahweh's power)within his body and Lucifer contains the will of Yahweh. SO they would win.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 11:43 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonheartmm
u freakin retard jean currently CAN rip the planet apart. and your stupid stubborness wont change the fact that lucifer and micheal arent beings who GET their powers from anywhere, quite the opposite all other things get their power from THEM. both of them are omniversal beings able to retain thair power in any reality, dc, vertigo, marvel etc. sayin im full of crap is just another way to deny the argument that your retarted mind obviously can not come to grasp.

Oooh. Awww, what's the matter. Did I make a fanboy mad? I'm sooo scared. Hey, guess what? Thor>Nate Grey.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 11:50 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Oooh. Awww, what's the matter. Did I make a fanboy mad? I'm sooo scared. Hey, guess what? Thor>Nate Grey.

laughing out loud Good one

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 12:13 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Thanos gets a hold of a little thing called the Heart of the Universe. BAM! No more Lucifer and Micheal.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 12:36 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

I really doubt that that would work on them as Micheal would protect them with the demiurgic power. and its not like Thanos has that on like a day to day basis.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 12:38 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordum

WHAT!@!? Where is it stated that if michael or lucifer went into Marvel universe they would keep their powers. Stop talking out of your ass.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 01:51 AM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Well when The Spectre has been in the Marvel Universe he hasn't lost any of his powers so why would they??

The Word

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 02:45 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

dont listen to them when they say such and such would lose there power in this place or that place its a really lame excuse to hide the fact that they have no good excuse or defense, lucifer and micheal have been in the void lol they have been in nothingness perioud and still have there powers what is one multiverse away gonna stop them even if that is true its bull excuse.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 02:49 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Mider, you're worse than Numan. Check out the star wars vs forum to find out who Numan is.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 03:14 AM